When should I contact my PDL's re payment agreements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you had an official Notice of Assignment from QQ glo???? Or just an email.

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Delboy

No, just an email from QQ saying that they've sold the debt on. Haven't actually heard from Mucky Hall yet; just wating for the barrage of calls! I know what to expect from them so I hope to have some fun :lol:

Glo x

Glo love the attitude in regards to finding it funny.

When i first defaulted on my p.d.l's i could not sleep at night with worry but after a while you just realise they are a bunch of jokers.

Alot of people dont realise this and get bullied into paying what they cant afford to, people need to realise that its them the debtor in control of things not these ****.

Oh believe me Paxon before I found this brilliant forum I couldn't sleep either. Knowledge definitely is power.

how many people are there out there who are being bullied non stop because they don't know their rights?

Unfortunately, there's really only a handful of us here.

Also, not everyone has a computer so they can't research.

If only I had the money I would do all I can to promote this site. But if we just pass the word around to friends & family then more people will get to know xxx

Edited by dx100uk
swearing/spacing

Another email from QQ this morning. They told me a couple of days ago that Mackenzie Hall had my account, now they're telling me different. I wish they'd make their minds up!! See below:

JB Debt Recovery has been trying to get in touch with you in relation to an ongoing personal matter. We have tried to contact you both by phone and by mail, and as yet we have had no response.

We need to speak to you immediately regarding this issue. It is of the utmost importance that you call us directly on 0141 354 6605, with your reference xxxxxxxxxx to hand, where a fully trained advisor will be waiting to help you.

If you don’t feel comfortable discussing this issue over the phone you can visit our website at https://www.jbdr-payments.co.uk/ to make a secure online payment to your account or you can e-mail us at recoveries@jbdr.co.uk

I cannot stress again how urgent it is that this matter is addressed before further collection activity commences against you.

I look forward to your response,

Hiya Jamie - nice to hear from you.

Yep, done that as soon as I received the emails but asked for copies of agreement and notice of assignment - heard nothing back yet.

Glo x

Hi guys

Playing email ping pong with these guys. They refuse to send me an acknowledgment of my account with Quick Quid and want card details and to make them a payment (HA!). I told them I would set up a payment plan as soon as they confirmed to freeze charges and send me their bank details along with documentation. They told me to call MacKenzie Hall and that they would confirm. Why would I want to go chasing after a DCA??? This is the latest email (see below). Any thoughts guys?

Thanks xxx

Sorry that’s not how it works, we sent you an email, called you and emailed you. You must advise us of the payments you wish to make today.

Why would we be contacting you if we didn’t have the account?

You must take responsibility and deal with this today..

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

hi, new to the site, i found it after a google search of the number for the debt collectors that QQ use, iv had a read though this and some very useful help. id like to deal with these people via email as you have done, but i dont seem to have had a email from QQ saying the debt has been passed over to ........ im just getting harshening calls and texts from a DCA. you might ask how d i know its QQ then, and its simple, the number i have, when googled linked me to this post.

so has anyone got the name of the company im meant to be dealing with (0141 354 6605) and what i should start my opening email with? as after reading all this im best not to talk to them directly??? and also what is this CCA all about? should i be asking for this as well before i start to negotiate any payment plans?

Hiya dan

That number is for JB Debt Recovery. They are linked to Mackenzie Hall. Don't speak to them as they are very arrogant and will not listen. Wait until QQ passes over to them. A CCA is a copy of your credit agreement which they should have - no need to do anything at the minute about that though, wait until your account has been definitely passed over to a dca. If they call you tell them you will correspond in writing only and that you will refuse to take any calls from them. Post back here and let us know what happens. x

i would assume its been passed over as that JB recovery is harassing me and apparently my debt is going to get passed over to the litigation departement (what ever that means). i cant remember getting a email of QQ but as i get so much spam i tend to just [problem] lightly through my emails then delete them :roll: i would have thought i would have received some kind of notification via mail from QQ???

it might be worth me adding i have had the debt with them since around February time, so its not a case of recent problems

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I wonder could anyone advise.

Despite sending a DCA the telephone harrassment letter, they are still calling me at work.

After being asked not to do this they said they can and will call me up to 3 times a day without being fined and have said that they are not harrassing me.

Is it true that they are allowed to call any contact number even if told to take the number off their database?

is this a works number or just your mobile durin the day

if its a works number, then they need reporting to everyone.

record them saying they are allowed to call a works numbewr during working hours

after being told to desist, they'll get crucified by the ico or whomever.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is definitely harrassment, theoretically, it could lead to you losing your job. Report them to the financial ombusdman. I had the same hassle from a loan company financial plus. I wrote to the financial ombusdman who wrote to financial plus. By law they have to respond to you within so many days.

After I reported them, the calls stopped. It is harassment, causing you unnecessary stress at work. It is not a crime to be in debt. It is sio bad when they call you at work.

I am aware that the OFT is not amused by the infringement of guidance of when and where alleged debtors are contacted.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Have you sent them deal only in writing letter yet.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi guys

I set up a payment plan with WDA in January and have been paying promptly every month. I have got my debt down to the sum of £160 so in all fairness could pay them off within a couple of months. However, I got an email today from a DCA saying to contact them urgently - that WDA had passed the debt onto them and that I now owe over £250 so charges have been lumped on. Anyway, I refuse to let them away with this, they WILL be reported pronto. Just want a bit of advice on how to reply to the email. Thanks as always :-)

G x