********Making it easier to sack bad employees*********

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...then we will see how long it will take to get your benefits, passports, rubbish cleared, heart attack treated etc!

Far be it from me to correct you, but I think you have failed to understand some vital points of Coalition/Tory policy:

We will not need people to administer benefits because you will not be entitled to to any / there will be no benefits to be entitled to.

You will not need a passport because you won't be able to afford to leave the country.

Rubbish only requires cleaning in areas where people can afford privatised services - in other areas the spread of vermin and disease will handily reduce the surplus population, leaving on the fittest around to work at the few jobs left.

It is a complete inefficiency for the health services to keep alive weak people who cvlaim benefits and expect employers to unreasonably pay them sick pay. Much better for them to shuffle off the mortal coil and reduce costs to everyone else.

Oh I didnt miss the clear correlation between the lack of public services and the tory/con/dem policies but some tory supporters traditionally have always supported these sorts of aims and policies but are the biggest bleaters when it affects them!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

All this does is make employee's a commodity, a dismissal is either fair or unfair irrelevant of the time employed.

What they are actually doing is saying you can unfairly dismiss people for 2 years soon not one.

I started on a 2 year temp contact a quite few years ago, for those 2 years i was treated like dirt and expected to do anything i was told to, the difference between the temp and full time staff was massive and culminated on the day i got my FT contract with me walking up to the senior manager who treated staff like dirt above and beyond the rest of the managers there (hiring and firing on a whim for appalling reasons sometimes) and introducing myself to him, when he said "i already know you" i replied with "no you don't"

I'm still there, he's now gone..................................

Stinks. same old tories (i have no time for any political party these days, they are all too far removed from reality)