Crystal peaks law

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thought I would post this as it made me laugh. Went to a shopping centre near home yesterday called Crystal Peaks and dropped my wife and child off in a child and parent bay then waited for them to return.

Whilst waiting a bloke with a yellow jacket on displaying the emblem TCP came over and told me to move as I was in a child and parent bay. I explained I was waiting for a child and parent. I refused to move.

He then radioed for his mate who came over and told me I would be fined if I didn't move this made me laugh which upset him a bit. He once more threatened me with a fine and all the nasty thing that go with it.

I explained I understood the law and there was nothing he could do. I asked him to explain where in statute it allowed a private firm to issue fines. He told me they where allowed to as it was Crystal peaks land so they made the law and could do anything they liked including issuing fines.

I told him I was getting cold and would be closing the window and to do there worst. I shut the window and they looked at each other in a dumfounded way.

They moved about 10 yards from the car and stood looking at me till my wife returned upon which I drove off.

I just hope Crystal Peaks don't decide to bring back hanging or I have had it.

Why on earth you would want to go to Pistol Creeks, as it is affectionately known, goodness alone knows. However, I understand that the car park staff have something of a reputation for what might be described as off-the-wall actions. I haven't rushed back there and would not do so any time soon. I'd rather drive that bit further and go to Morrisons at Halfway that battle through what is a very constricted car park.

I didn't want to go it was the wife. I didn't get out of the car. Yes the parking is a bit silly we have decarated the kitchen wall with yellow and black parking charge sticky envolopes most of which are my daughters. She has started sticking them on to other peoples cars as its only fair to share. Getting a bit feed up of the letter box getting jamed up with there daft letters asking for payment had another two yesterday.