CCJ Tries to be Enforced - But I Still Haven't Had the Credit Agreement I Asked for Under My SAR!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

This post I've moved from the Bailiff & Court section.

Arrow Global purchased a delinquent debt from Nationwide going back to 1999, and have worked in conjunction with their letterheads-for-hire lawyers Shoosmiths in bringing about a CCJ against me which was granted last month by Northampton BCC.

The CCJ was granted BY DEFAULT because I did not mount a defence at the time, because I was given to understand that the case would be passed to my local court at which time I would then mount my defence (which is a robust one, as Arrow Global have NOT sent me a copy of the original credit agreement, which I have been asking for since the summer).

Therefore the CCJ has been awarded to the Claimant Arrow Global, in the absence of any credit agreement (I have a letter from Arrow saying that they will try to find it for me; this letter is dated 23rd November, and the Judgment is dated 5th December!) The debt is for approx. £8,600.

Two days ago I sent my Witness Statement (together with my bundle including Exhibits A - T) to Northampton together with my N244 in attempt to set aside the CCJ.

Now I get a letter saying that the case has been transferred to Norwich CC for enforcement!

Arrow/Shoosmiths are therefore trying to get an Enforcement order on a Judgment which was gained without them ever having shown me the original credit agreement, as I have asked in accordance with my rights under the CCA.

So what on earth am I to do now?

Thanks in advance - I need help on this one!

sarah.

:). The 3 Minute Balance Transfer. Concise 7 page ebook shows you how to save thousands with a simple service anyone can use. The service is free to use and the ebook is free to members of this forum.