UKCPS FINE! Please help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got a letter from UKCPS - Car park solutions asking me to pay for overstaying in a car park.

The car park is shared by a pet store and Co -op supermarket an we can park there for 2 hours free of charge.

The letter says that my car was caught on a ANPR camera entering the car park at 12:12pm an leavong at 14:24 but i swear that i got there at 12:25 an went back at the time i went. I always park there on a saturday, for the last 7 years and i always check my watch to make sure i don't have any problems.

They are asking £60 if i pay in 14 days and £100 if i take more than that to pay.

At this moment i am out of work and not getting any benefits and my husband just lost is job 1 week ago and still waiting for a decision on is jobseekers allowance, so as you can imagine life is not easy and money is short..

What should i do?? Ignore it, contact them by email as it states on the letter and tell them that i can;t afford to pay or what?????

Please help!!!

Thank you

First things first,

THIS IS NOT A FINE !! what you have is an un enforcible invoice (AKA a begging letter) it may look official, real and even scary, but fear not PPCs cannot fine anyone( they wish !) only a court, local authorities or the police can fine you and PPCs are none of these.

The best advice which works for anyone who follows it is to completely ignore all correspondance from the PPC, their joke solicitors and toothless debt collection agencies who will make all sorts of threats which will all come to nothing in the end.

Treat the PPCs with the contempt they deserve and do not be intimidated by their empty threats.

PPCs - Don`t pay their begging letters, don`t fall for the $ cam................. IGNORE PPC invoices

:amen:

Thank u PPC Scambuster.

I have read threads about some cases but i wasn't sure if it would apply to me because of the camera....

Although i just pop in the car park and i can't see any camera!!!!

Thank you so much!!

Thank u PPC Scambuster.

I have read threads about some cases but i wasn't sure if it would apply to me because of the camera....

Thank you so much!!

Thank u PPC Scambuster.

Thank you so much!!