Payday Debts Getting there slowly... :( **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so far doing okay on sorting out these paydays but still having a couple of problems:

Txtloan and PUK - they have agreed to my repayment of £50 mthly

QuickQuid - have agreed to pay it off in 4 installments which isnt ideal but cant be arsed with the hassle so i am paying

Wonga - are not budging on my repayment offer and have sent me letters from Barker & Lowe threatening legal action

Payday Express - have still not agreed but now asking for income/expenditure

Lending Stream - ive paid them £50 allready but still have not confirmed repayment

Can someone tell me how to deal with P Express, L Stream and Wonga. Also, QQ have agreed 4 month repayment and still have my card details - can i trust them to take this repayment only and no more (they have confirmed via email)?

I appreciate the help - its been long and hard but i feel i am making progress

thanks robjam, still getting the letters from Wonga but as u said i am a bit worried whether QQ are going to try and take all my money out. They emailed me the below:

Customer # 1480313

This is a confirmation that you have entered into a pre-default payment plan detailed below.

£212.18__________due 15/12/2010

£212.18__________due 14/1/2011

£_212.18_________due 15/2/2011

£_212.21_________due 15/3/2011

Please be sure the funds are available. This arrangement cannot be cancelled. Not honouring this arrangement will trigger collection procedures.