No Obligation to consider hardship.Hardship Application Denied by MBNA ,FOS and County Court.

thinkb4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I became unable to pay back to MBNA Bank £3500 I informed them immidiatly. the bank responded by selling my debt immidiatly to Reston Solicitors. Reston Solicitors added costs, charges and intrest which doubled my debt to £7300 and immidiatly applied to county court for full payment of the debt or a second charge on my home.

I Initially wrote to Reston Solicitors requesting they accept reduced affordable payments of £30 a month to clear the debt. they turned the request down. CAB wrote on my behalf providing an income and expenditure form. Reston's turned it down. I wrote to MBNA stateing that it was unreasonable and would cause great hardship to request the full payment especially since I am dissabled and the second charge on my property would cause anxiety and hardship. They declined my request. I wrote to FOS stateing hardship it would cause me they declined to take the case on. I wrote to my MP who refused to get involved. The case went to court and the Judge found in favour of Reston Solicitors choosing to ignore court protocall and procedures. I was told that the Judge was known to be sympathetic to the cause of business must make a profit. I found that only 1 in 10 application for hardship really ever succeed so don't get your hopes up to high.