BB v The Leeds Losers, experian, Freemans.com, Call credit, Moorcroft, and HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've posted this in the Bear Garden for amusement purposes but feel it should have it's own thread because this needs to be here to warn others that this may affect.

Initially I swore but now I'm laughing my [edit]

The Leeds losers sent me two letters in the same envelope.

1 is supposed to be from freemans.com and the other from them. I've NEVER had an account with freemans.com!

I called freemans and they said they have no record of me on their systems but they refused to send me a letter to that effect!

I called Leeds and they can't find me either! They do have my details but wouldn't say where from. The alleged account is due to become

link3.gif

on 28th August 2010! The amount is less than £200 so I would rule out fraud because if there was
identity theft
link3.gif
then I would assume there would be much a higher amount.

They even said that they've had a lot of problems with freemans accounts and freemans admitted the same.

Both companies apologised but I told them it wasn't good enough. losers inc. said they're returning the account to Freemans and will write to me advising that they will not contact me again. Should I sue?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing on Experian and that's the one LL uses.

I'm tamping bloody mad with them! I gave one of their managers the opportunity to 'sweeten' me up but all he would say is that he was going to send a letter acknowledging that it must have been a mis trace! How on earth they got hold of my DOB is beyond me! I told him I'll see his company in court :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

*bump*

I know where they got it from...Experian ;)

At the bottom right hand of the letter is a little ad for credit expert ;)

I do subscribe credit expert and I believe a SERIOUS breach of DPA has been commited!!!

Nah, I'm going straight for the kill... N1 with all of them named as co defendants :) I'm disabled not stoopid and the leeds losers have made a serious error of judgement on this one :D

If you'd like to help on lettters to Freemans and idiots inc. I might ask you to accompany me to court :D

I have a digi vid cam and an olympus digi recorder. As long as we aren't on court property we can film etc. to our hearts content and post it on you tube :)

You risk serious contempt of court if you use covert methods ;)

Contempt of court is a very serious matter and anyone getting caught up with that knowingly or else faces harsh penalties from the court including possible custodial sentences.

*bump*

Hey Cymru :)

My recovery is much better than the intial diagnoses: ie. I should be dead...

Ah well :)

It's not over until the crash team says ;)

I don't owe anyone anything.

BB can you smell something?:spy:

*SNIFF* Umm...Yep. It begins with S and ends in M ;)

I had a letter of apolology. Going to frame it :)

Can't wait to have a little fun with them soon though :)

Oh, and they guy that signed the letter wrote:

"Once again I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and as I believe we have now reached an amicable resolution, I will be closing your complaint. If for any reason you do not believe the matter to be resolved, please come back to me and I will re-open your file."

Resolved, is he 'avin a laugh? Eight weeks formal complaints procedure again lowlifes, freemans and experian lol...Then straight to TS, the OFT and the ICO :) And then, if that doesn't sort it, a nice N1 naming tham all as co defendants :)

And there was me a few weeks ago whinging that I wasn't having fun with any DCAs...Let the games commence :)

Edited by babybear39
missed a bit

Got them on the phone now :)

Allegedly, they don't need my permission to view my CRA, even after a letter from them dated 8th October stating that they were closing the file and that it was a mistake between them and freemans.

Strange then that the guy that I just spoke to was viewing my CRF!

Need help with an N1 please.

OOOO, are they gonna wish they never sent a stoopid letter to me!!!

In court :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks. I have calmed down enough to start the ball rolling on this.

Checked experian when I recieved the letters and all was fine. Checked yesterday and experian have done a strange thing to my CRF. They've suddenly decided to completely change my previous address??? It now appears that I didn't live at my previous address???

This is way too much of a coincidence and I will be contacting them on Monday. They also have an address on my file that I've NEVER lived at! Cheeky...

I wonder what experian, idiots inc. & bondage can come up with re: this. it certainly isn't something they can deny :S

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, where's the lowlife fan club?

Time to have fun 'cos they've now put TWO...Oops! Make that FIVE entries on my CRF!!!

I'm staring at it now in utter disbelief that they, experian and freemans would be so stupid!!!

Had an email from experian this morning stating that they've contacted idiots inc. requesting that they advise the removal of their searches.

'Tis a bit strange because most people get stroppy emails but this one wasn't. Wonder if our freinds in leeds, experian and freemans are reading this thread :???:

No doubt it has been looked at.:smile:

would have thought that ..JAMES CRT...

would have posted by now,offering to resolve your "concerns"

I gave them a HUGE chance but they didn't take.

I calculate 3 X at least £1000 and an ICs fine of 'guess' a number', maybe inprisonment for the guilty party whether it be one person or the three companies. Furguson V British Gas Trading comes to mind :roll:

Oops! I'm selling myself short...

5 X £1000 for indiots inc. markers on my CRF

1 X £1000 for freemans giving them the wrong info.

1 X £1000 for experian registering it all :)

Total: Circa £7000+

Suing a DCA/OC and Experian - Priceless!

For everything else there's mastercard with an unenforceable CCA (JOKE stolen blase from FB).

Edited by babybear39
added a bit