Barclaycard & HFO

FORMISTER
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, added this bit

Since my last correspondence with HFO I have received only 2 letters, the first your standard 72 hours until litigation letter. I ignored this claim as you have failed to answer my previous correspondence regarding clarification of this matter.

The second, I received on the 28/04/2011 to which this is the reply. I would therefore suggest that you have tried to contact me only once previously in writing since you ignored my previous request, which I believe to be six times less than what you are claiming now.

All my correspondence is sent recorded delivery, copies are kept and evidence of your receipt attached and filed. In order to verify your claims I would require proof such as this.

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

• 1 month later...

Dear HFO,

I am in receipt of your latest letter.

However i am not sure if I should send my reply recorded delivery or if it would be quicker to post it here for you to read. The contents of your letter have been noted and how dare you insinuate that I am using some sort of internet forum to gain 3rd party advice.

I would also suggest to HFO employees that they take a look through CAG threads to gain some understanding of the meaning of Statute Barred and Cause of Action, as speak to someone on the phone is not a Cause of Action IMO. Maybe OFT can advice you when they get your letter forwarded to them.

Also isn't Mr F Senior objecting to this claim on the basis of an invalid response to his CCA request or am I missing the plot as well?

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Quite right CD, Mr F senior is defending his position due to an invalid response to a CCA request. A priority application form, devoid of any mention of credit limit (or examples of credit limits), interest rates etc is not an enforcable CCA. If it were, then i am sure HFO would have taken this to court a long time ago.

They also seem to think that an admission of a debt existing makes it enforcable, it doesn't.

• 3 months later...