does anyone know anything about bankcomplaints.co.uk?

geriann
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i've been using them to try and get bank charges back.

i got a letter [dated the 3rd of sept'] from them saying...

we have been communicating with your bank concerning your complaint.

as they do not wish to address the situation by way of a refund, the next stage is to prepare a report on your behalf for submission to the financial ombudsman service.

with that letter there's a form to sign and send to them; which they will then send [with all my case details] to the ombudsman.

the form is signing to say i want the ombudsman to consider my complaint, etc.

any thoughts?

Not sure this is the right place to ask, really. CAG is formed on taking action on your own, to fight your case. Agreed some won't/can't do it, so let's not go there here.

Incidentally, if you read the subforums/threads on the OFT Test Case, you may think twice about considering going further. In essence, unless you can prove some form of misrepresentation about the charges applied, there's only a very, very slim chance of recovering them when claiming they are unfair.

I think we need to know more about your complaint and what that company are doing for you, or not, before we can offer much more at this stage. Also, it will be worth having a read around the forums to see what the current states of claims are.