Rossendales - I'm Prepared To Go The Distance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi that is the trouble as they will take the 40 days allowed, doesn't mean to say you can't do it and ask questions afterwards. Of course if they are asking for a meeting they should be bringing everything with them. Of course you can probably pre-empt things by asking specific questions and put them to strict proof of their "alleged" visits & fees. A lot I suppose depends on your face to face - they may be offering to apologise in person and pay restitution, which of course is an admission of their complicity.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I didn't know this :

" ... the Revenues & Benefits Service was outsourced by the authority over 5 years ago so Liberata are responsible for the Collection of Council Tax on behalf of Pendle. "

Liberata being : http://www.liberata.com

http://www.liberata.com/Sectors/LocalGovernment.aspx

Learn something new everyday...

The one thing I have, still, is cast iron proof that the bailiff lied in both his interviews regarding the fictitious levy.

The meeting next week will be the first time any of these have actually seen the video I made which blows holes - nay, craters - in his statement.

Have to go out now so can't continue this chat right now, but will call back later to see if anyone has anything that I haven't thought of... though reading back, I think I have enough material of my own to go with the advice you chaps gave me in the early days.

I received a letter over the weekend. It seems all their bailiffs like to romance up fictitious levies.

I'm more than prepared to report this conning, thieving company to Trading Standards. All the fees they've added to my account are fraudulent and, quite frankly, laughable!