Amex

vicnlou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure how the charges work out - but as long as you fill in the spreadsheet it works it all out for you. Just remember that when you fill in the amount for your first letter (which I'm just doing) that you put in the amount for charges only, and not the total when the interest is added. You'll notice that if you save the spreadsheet, and then re-open it a couple of days later, the interest amount should change, i.e the figure inclusive of the interest will be higher than when you sent the letter. This way, when they come to settle up, you just need to check the sheet that day and it will have the correct figure, with the right amount of interest.

I'm also doing Natwest at the mo (more to follow), and since I put my request in initially the interest alone has gone up by about 40 quid (obviously this depends on the amount you want back!). I'm claiming against Amex for £735 (remember to include your tenner if you sent off a DPA request), and the interest adds up to another £144.63, for now!!

I'm sending mine off to Dept 333 at "Amex Towers" so hopefully should get a response soon.

Good luck in your claim - let's 'ave 'em!!!!

We will have the last laugh:lol:

Roger

Did you use the simple excel spreadsheet or the other one? Its the complicated one thats causing me problems as I seem to get very peculiar interest amounts. Dont know whether just to use the basic one?