could i still have a chance in claiming charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

its my first time i have used the site so be gental with me i dont now were to start but hear i go

back in 1999 i was charged o/d fees i made a complaint to barclays to refund the charges and i then asked for then to send out documents in which they did since the complaint i had not recived a responce and as this went on it past my mind untill it came to light in the press i rang them up and they had said it had been put on hold i then chased this up again and they said they could not find the account detais

and said this coplaint had now been closed i went to the branch with the letters from the documents to prove this account was held hear she photo copied and sent it of

during this time a new complaints number was given but they got mixed up in the complaints and put them all together

i also added some things i had discoverd whilst looking through the documents is that

they had my surname spelt wrong

i had rang barclaycall to tell them i had reduced a sto from 100 pound to 25 pound

this had not been carried out and it made me go over drawn

my post code was wrong

and it also says that i wsitched 10.000 from savings to current i have never had 10.000 in me accounts

i recived a letter saying this matter has now been dealt with and no refund is due but nothing about the errors they made just pointed out the sc ruleing

i also told them that when my pay was put in it was taken up in charges i was offerd 2 resolve loans

but at the time i think i was taken advantage of as the charges kept been put on and the bank manager was just no help at all and this became personal and she offerd no help at all i know her name still as this was in 1999 /02

thanks for any help