HFO chasing 3 CITI Loans + **WON PPI**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Pathetic isn't it, the more companies like HFO try to cover their tracks the easier it is to track! They really are grasping at straws.

Has anyone done a FOI to Roxburgh to ask about their staff, a sample of the training they receive, and how long staff stay at the company. I strongly suspect Rox is contracting out to ex HFO staff, certainly they did not seem to be active in Wimbledon with lots of call centre staff.... or are they farming OUR Data abroad for processing - without proper checks FIRST?

Maybe somebody can clarify whether my assumptions are along the right lines.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic isn't it, the more companies like HFO try to cover their tracks the easier it is to track! They really are grasping at straws.

Has anyone done a FOI to Roxburgh to ask about their staff, a sample of the training they receive, and how long staff stay at the company. I strongly suspect Rox is contracting out to ex HFO staff, certainly they did not seem to be active in Wimbledon with lots of call centre staff.... or are they farming OUR Data abroad for processing - without proper checks FIRST?

Maybe somebody can clarify whether my assumptions are along the right lines.

Interesting - Can you send an FOI to a private company? I have another company in mind - as well as this lot - if it is possible to do.

I believe you can, you should SPECIFICALLY ask for each item you want, the info we are asking for here is not 'commercially sensitive' in any way, we are not 'breaking data protection' by asking for it and we are not asking for individual names of the staff involved.

It is a generic request (if you want it in simplistic terms) for

The no of staff directly employed by Ruthbridge in debt collecting activities

You could not possibly identify any one individual out of that form of question (I became very good at writing 'non conflicting' questions in a previous job!). It is a specific request for a specific piece of information and should be freely available.

I have the envelope but stupidly ripped it open over the postmark & havent got it on me. Let me see if I can find it tonight.

it was SW19 postmark, with their PB franking mc mark on it too. and there was me thinking it came from Ireland..:roll:

Yes - that makes sense and is in line with other letters sent

Either

1 - There is someone still in SW19 posting stuff

2 - TR are sending them out from Chiswick but using the old machine frank instead of their nice new Chiswick one

They are definitely not being posted in Ireland!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 1 month later...

Have now just recieved a text from Roxburghe. inviting me to call them... may decline on that one :-)

It is such a convoluted mess I wonder if anyone actually knows who was sold the account, whether they should ve been in a position to buy it and therefore pass it on. Im not sure if HFO C/HFO S or Rox do..

interesting quote from DB here ( post 23) would suggest Im right in this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?245693-3-Mobile-HFO-Capital-Roxburghe-Debt-Help/page2

• 1 year later...

Hi EVeryone, well a whole year has passed...with next to no contact ( odd daft letter i ignore :-) )

Just looking through the old documents and reviewing.

The statement sent by citi post 194 shows last actual payment date 30/11/2006. The two after were bounced DDs. The default date on the credit report recieved ( admittedly from HFO) shows 30/06/2007. Does the Statute Barred go from the last payment date or the default date?

One final question, with a view to going "for the kill". In post 129 it was mentioned re PPI claim. Am i too late on this due to age, have i missed the boat?

1. SB date is from the date of the first missed payment, which would have been c Jan 2007. So it is now 100% SB (and has been since c Jan 2013).

2. PPI? Go for it!

What ‘odd daft’ letters have you had? Any contact by BCW, the new idiots doing the collecting?

1. SB date is from the date of the first missed payment, which would have been c Jan 2007. So it is now 100% SB (and has been since c Jan 2013).

2. PPI? Go for it!

What ‘odd daft’ letters have you had? Any contact by BCW, the new idiots doing the collecting?

Ok that's good to know. A further weight off the mind anyway. Had a letter saying it had been assigned to Buchanan n Wells. Can't remember tbh if I kept it.

Re ppi, feels strange as been saying for 3 years ( I feel) to prove it . And now I am saying cough up the ppi I paid. I don't leave myself open do I?

If not how would I start processing and even working out how much is owed? I have the last loan but it is an "extension" so know there's more added. Also finally can they still just take what is refunded off their supposed final balance?

Your Citi loans were extensions after extensions - as I remember. PPI depends on you situation at the time of the loans , was it a temp job, agency work or did they even ask you your situation at the time and explain what PPI was? I my case, I did not even release there was PPi on it until HFO kindly sent me the statements

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

see the links below.

have ever sar'd the original creditor?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...