HFO chasing 3 CITI Loans + **WON PPI**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s not minded to revoke any more – revoked! And Turnbull banned as a DCA solicitor.

See here, from post #270.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?306771-HFO-Capital-Services-Roxburghe-OFT-Minded-to-Revoke-Licences!/page14

superb! should they still be chasing anything at all then?? I have my old contact at ltocal OFT. just wondered if a better one, nearer to this case for example

Excellent. The OFT will need more stuff like this to repel the appeals.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Blimey, Bart123 was online the other day. Probably looking for a new job...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

spoken to OFT today and given my verbal statement and agreed to attend any adjudication if required ( unlikely). Advised OFT that there may be more cases here and he is more than happy to have any information channelled through him.

Was very interested to hear from Caggers and our well kept recording keeping :-)

PM me for contact details..unless people think it is better posted here

• dx100uk changed the title to HFO chasing 3 CITI Loans + **WON PPI**