Claiming from welcome ****WON****

GazTough
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to be greedy and because I hate welcome when the ppi money is in the bank I am going to see if I can squeeze anything else from them so more help is required if possible. The situation is that I had 5 loans with welcome all together I sent them the SAR and received 3 of my loan agreements, when I asked why the last 2 did not get sent they stated that they no longer had them but still have all the figures on the system. On my agreements it looks as though I have been charged interest on the acceptance fee which some people seem to think is a no no. So really what I need to know is there a chance the loans are unenforcable and can I claim anything else from them. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

send 2 two questionnaires to welcome finance got letter back today saying that now i have filled in ques they will look at my complaint i only send for 2 accounts i have more acc but still waiting for s a r can the make a judgement on all acc without this paperwork also needing help with claiming ppi back from blackhorse any help would be good thanks tam