Bryan Cater suing me despite case stayed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I need some help pretty quick please.

I have had a court case against tsb for unlawful bank chargeslink3.gif, which has been stayed for over 2 years. I have been harrassed by Lloydslink3.gif for years for a debt of £800, which I have refused to pay as the court case against them is for more (over £1000).

I have never heard back from the court since.

I have told them, their debt collectorslink3.gif Phoenix Recoveries and their solicitors Bryan Carter's 2 years ago that I have a case that has been stayed.

However after not hearing from them for months I have now recieved a court claim in the post from Northampton court (mcol).

I'm not sure what to do now, I know i need to defend the claim, but not sure what i need to write, is there a standard defence for being sued for an account that is in dispute due to tsb staying a hearing?

Or do i request for a strike out also on these grounds?

Do i need to write to the solicitors to ask for all details that will be used in court?

Also as i have not heard from them for months surely they cannot start litigation so soon, I believed that they had to prove that they had exhausted all avenues before starting litigation.

Also on their claim form it says i have agreed to pay monthly installments which is false.

If anyone could help or point me in the right direction it would be very much appreicated.

Dan.