Blackhorse Car HP - Claim issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Apparently the latest from these idiots is that they are going to get their clients to issue an accurate defualt notice and should i not address it then they will issue a new claim on that default notice.

Their reasoning is that as their client unlawfully terminated the agreement it was not done properly so the agreement still stands.

I am sure that would stand up in court too. Whether terminated properly or unlawfully it has been terminated. The difference is that unlawful termination loses them any rights under the CCA.

How can i get rid of these idiots?

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Write to them agreeing with their assertion that their client has terminated the agreement, albeit unlawfully and that you do not agree in any way to them reinstating the agreement.

That's the gist of the letter, but get someone who is good at letter writing to do it properly.

They can terminate an account at any time, however to stand any chance of becoming entitled to be repaid any more than was legitimately owed at termination they have to follow the CCA which they have failed to do.

It *may* be worth having a word with a good solicitor and see how much it would cost for a very firm letter stating your position.

You *MUST* make sure you do not allow them to reinstate the agreement, as if you do then they CAN do what they are suggesting ........

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

Thanks for the reply.

Can they be reported to the SRA over their actions.

They are claiming they are going to do things there is no chance of them acheiving(idle threats) and giving their clients incorrect advise allegding things that are simply not possible under the CCA.

James

IVA Entry Removed

Natwest Default Removed

prob not BUT the OC can be reported to the OFT though for breaching CPUTR ...

These actions are the banks remember

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

• 2 months later...

Hi been a while since have heard anything from Blackhorse. Trading Standards and the SRA are now dealing with it.

On Saturday a new default notice dropped through my door. had to smile at the bit where it said further action that will be taken would be to Terminate the Agreement!!

Would that be the agreement they already terminated in July last year?

What planet are these people on and more to the point what makes them think they can get away with it?

IVA Entry Removed

Natwest Default Removed