County Court Claim form received - Cabot ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, exactly :)

So Cabot are trying to be 'clever'

They won't succeed in trying to be clever, they will never succeed, and they should give up trying to succeed.

No DN - stuffed! End of.

Cabot and Morgans (ex Hodsons Fools) have just spent a phenominal amount of money in legal fees (30k +) on a debt they probably paid about £2k for, against me trying to be clever on a Bank Of Scotland account, but they were up against the might of the amazing Cabot Fan Club and didn't know it.

This is vexacious litigation Brassed Off, they should not be persuing cases which they are fully aware are full of holes. Morgans had my account under the careful and intelligent, professional and watchful eye of Ian Lill and very recently they issued a default notice (Morgans did this I repeat :lol: ) to my other half when they realised Cabot hadn't issued one in 2006. Mine was a joint account and cabot only ever issued proceedings and wrote to me. They issued the DN just to try and get this through court. I'll be writing about this in another thread, but if a DCA or Debt Purchaser does not have the correct information to collect a debt they should not be trying to hoodwink or con the debtor and courts into thinking they have - it's deception or maybe even fraud to try to obtain monies or a pecuniary advantage with the wrong documents, so BO - keep it simple, NO DN - go tell Wellie and his Morgan Hodsons fools to take a hike.

Also BO - that redacted information is not permitted under the Human Rights Act - get them to supply the whole lot or forget it.

This is exactly the kind of behaviour the Cabot Fan Club are out to stamp out, our initial and only aims are to make the Debt Collection Industry abide by the law - not invent their own - So Maynard - watch out, you might be needing your chums in Mischons again to bail you out of your murky little practices. - It either stops or you pay massive legal bills like you did with mine and you will keep on doing so until the message finally reaches your desk.

Give up on the likes of Brassed Off's case and give people a break - if you have the right legal documents then fine - sue away, if you don't - then stop breaking the law - see ? KIS Keep It Simple. You might even get another trophy to show off!

Go get em BO.

Edited by andrew1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, this seems like a new twist which I haven't properly got my head around yet. Cabot are arguing that they are only seeking the arrears, not the Account / debt and have only purchased the arrears. If the OC's are zeroing off the debt in their books how can they sell nothing afterwards? This seems like a new ploy and we need a legal whiz to understand the full implications here. Damned DCA's always come up with some new [problem] don't they? I'll get the Fan Club onto this one too.... One thing cabot should have learned by now ' Ya don't feck with the Cabot Fan Club! ' :-)

• Haha 1

"as they monitor these forums like hawks these days.......

ha-ha, good, then they'll know they've been sussed and they will think very carefully about what they do or they'll be adding another 20k to their legal bill like they did with mine...:loco:

• 7 months later...

It can still happen even without Herr Maynard around! :whoo:

They never learn, brilliant news BO, you worked so hard on this one. It's been a long haul, but justice prevails again and again against this shower.