20 minutes late with payment (Very)

Dizzle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm usually very good with my payments, however this month I got it into my head that my minimum payment was due by 17th July which is actually when my next statement is due to be produced. Therefore the minimum payment was due on 10th July.

I logged into my account tonight at 00:20 and realised this and immediately paid just above the minimum (I had logged in to pay the money anyway.)

As it had gone midnight by 20 minutes (and therefore the 11th July) am I going to be charged the £12 late payment fee? And am I going to get a late payment marker on my file?

If so, am I likely to get anywhere by phoning them up and pleading my case? I'm not overly fussed about the £12. It was my cock-up. I am more concerned about my credit file.

Ok so I guess none of the 143 viewers of this page were able to help with this, so I'll give a little update so that future posters may be able to get an answer.

The payment went through fine as 10th July with no late payment fee (so therefore no late payment marker on credit files). The reason?

GOD BLESS COMPUTER SERVERS RUNNING ON GMT! :D