Ana v Capital 1 **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Starting this thread (and claim) for my friend Ana, while she gets herself an Internet Connection.

Cap1 card, £200 limit, she's had it since December 02.

The balance is now standing at £470. I got her to do a SAR, and I've just totted up what's charges, and ....

£520!!!! And that's before interest.

That should make things easy then.... :-D

• 4 months later...

Game, set and match.

Letter came today, not agreeing, bla bla, signed T&Cs, bla bla, all your own fault, bla bla, however, here's your money. Card is cleared, cheque for £ 150 on its way.

So, little victory dance, yippee to me! :-D

av-3.gif

Thanks Bookworm - Have been advised that I messed up and need to start again with Cap 1 - I was confusing the interest - Is it ok just to go back and start with LBA - I have the list of charges - And have had an offer which I refused...........

Sorry Bookworm I dont understand the settlement, I am in a similar situation in that I had a £200 limit which I never went over apart from as a result of charges. Cap One and Lowell have always said I now owe either £650 or £820 depending on which one your dealing with. My claim in toatl was for £1200 so Cap One have tried to get me to agree to paying off the debt? and then sending me a cheque for the difference ie 1200 less 820.

Now I have no problem paying the £200 but the rest I feel is in charges etc.

Did your friend settle this way and if so can you explain in case I have it wrong.

Thanks