childs dla disallowed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Ive been recieving dla for my son (11yrs) for about 5 yrs and in january I had to reapply for it.

My son has dispraxia and adha.

We had doctors visit from medical services about 8 weeks ago.

I phone dla today and have been told my claim is disallowed but I will have 1 month to appeal against decision.

I havent recieved letter yet but the lady on the phone said it would explain why the claim was disallowed.

im going to appeal against decision definately.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or if anyone has some advice.

Thanks.

iam sure some help from others will be along soon.

I was refused my DLA and went to a tribunal and won my case. Alot of the time decisions are based on what a computer generates and can be very wrong.

I have servere spnal andnerve issues which prevents me from walking very far and when i got my refusal through it stated I could walk 1000 yards without issue but a bit further down the doctor stated that in his view I was unable to walk very far without assistance.

When you appeal you should get the full report and what you need to keep an eye on is the inconsistant.

Iam sure someone with more knowledge will come and help :)

Hi MM sorry to hear you've joined the thousands in the same position.

I can't really help you much but your in the right place:).

You should start off by doing a search on this forum, just enter ATOS into the search engine then read some of the longer threads, this should put your mind at rest and give you an idea of what time frames are involved and what you can expect.

Try not to worry to much you've got plenty of time.

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D