ARGH! I'm melting...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know what you mean! I love hot days, but can't be doing with hot nights and it's been really hot the last few nights. My friend swears by putting their pillow in the freezer. I would if I had a big enough freezer!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Isn't that what they said last year???? Didn't it rain a lot last year??? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Got huge fan sat on my sofa going bonkers. I hate it when its cold and moan when its too hot:p

Being a fatty doesnt help me. ;)

I remember when it was hot about 3/4 years ago and all the stores had sold out of fans, it was unbearable.

Isn't that what they said last year???? Didn't it rain a lot last year??? :D

Lol, yes they did :). They said last winter that the Met office is no longer going to be predicting seasonal forecasts, after predicting the barbecue summer that failed to arrive. I bet it had nothing to do with the economy and trying to ge to people to holiday at home, they were telling people we were prpbably going to have a better summer than the med :rolleyes:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I believe my dog. She grew an unbelievably thick coat last winter and hence we had lots and lots of snow.

She is now moulting loads!!!! Looks like it will be hot, hot, hot. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

My radio controlled weather station is saying outside temperature is 29.5!!!! Inside is 25.4!!!! No wonder I'm frying trying to sleep off a night shift in that!!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Long range weather forecast is saying that June will be a heatwave. . :eek:

Then the hose pipe ban...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Booking annual leave then for the whole of June!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Well, not so much this morning, where temperatures have dropped by about 10 C overnight. :-(

1976 was the first time I came to England, Derbyshire. The Peak district looked like the Sahara, lol. We actually walked IN the Dove river all the way down as the water was so low. :-) Happy memories.

I thought 2003 was the hottest ever? When people died all over Europe because of the heat?

Im with you Bookie. I LOVE it. A couple of fans blowing in the house. Sun loungers in the garden, and drinks kept in the freezer. A great trashy book and my ipod....BLIIIIIIISSSSSSSS :D:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I am with Bookie and SSL I LOVE IT. Have just got back from holiday where it was 30 degrees everyday and feel like I am now on extended holiday ! Like some of you I sleep with a fan on during the night but I am still on holiday time so no problems sleeping. Wonderful ................

Yip. I'm with the majority (I think:D). It can never be too hot.

Bring it on is all's I say. I absolutely hate the cold and would rather be sweating any day.

That's probably why my avatar is getting into a microwave. :)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Thanks BB.............just as I finnish nights it threatens to rain.

WHERE'S THE SUN GONE :mad:

Got Debt problems?