Provident and CK Edrupt & C0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a provident loan at my old address, i paid it weekily until i moved to my new address, i informed provident of this move and my new address, i have never received a visit from the agent at my new or old address (still familys) since the move in november. On the 22nd of April i got a letter from CK Edrupt informing that i had to pay the full amount of £280 of that £270 was in arrears.

On the 6th of may i got a letter rom provident themselves saying that i should pay them the arrears and also had details of previous payments on the back of the letter. It had details of agent collection and dates but as i have said there was no attempt by provident or any of their agents to collect my weekly payments at my new or old address.

what could i do on this situation

Just write to provident as above and tell them you will re-commence normal weekly payments as and when their Agent calls. Be firm it is your money and as long as you are paying regularly, then there is nothing they can DO, they may threaten allsorts, but just keep up the payments and all should be ok.