saint-luco needs help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having got my charges back from nat west 3 years ago i now find i need to do the same with a& l, so any advice is welcome please.

on 12th feb this year i had quite a bad stroke i get ssp monthly, i knew i had to cancel all my direct debits but i forgot to do it last week a& l phoned me to tell me i was £280 overdrawn and could i pay this off now i explained the situation to her but all she said was we will continue to charge you £5 a day untill you clear the debt. unfortunately i cant follow this through so my daughter will take over this thread and finish it for me'hopefully she will get back all the charges they have taken. tonight we have drafted a S.A.R ready to be printed and sent. please can you give her all the help and advice i know she will need

thanks

luco

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

If you have money still going into the bank, then I suggest you open an account with another bank and have your income deposited in there so they can't just help themselves and you still have something to live on.

no i havn't got another account. so i think a letter of appropriation should be sent, correct?

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

• 1 month later...

totally forgot to send a letter of approapiation, so we have struggled through with the help of close family A&L have charged me approx £250 per month, so now i will have to try and get those charges back or i will be forever in debt, 4 years ago i won against nat west so i have a good idea of how to go about this,but has it changed since that court case. i have tried to read my way through the success threads but i have trouble concentrating now, so any pointers will be more than welcome please

sar is printed and ready to go. thanks in advance

luco

I won £5289 heres how