*** Let's Start Fighting Back - With 1p Cheques ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is funny and I know where you're coming from Homer - why not give them something to get annoyed about.

'Coz he's paying them on the back of an unenforceable agreement.... :D... which means it's costing him money to do it...

Thanks, the way others are going on you'd think I was sending them a batch of penny cheques.

You are Homer. Are you losing your own plot now? :D

The emphesis was them as in you lot on here would think I was sending you lot a batch of penny cheques. But you knew that anyway didn't you.

Not a problem, feel free to keep this at the top of the forum. Even if you all hate the idea, it's not going to stop me.

Not a problem, feel free to keep this at the top of the forum. Even if you all hate the idea, it's not going to stop me.

Wouldn't dream of trying to stop you Homer.... this is far too entertaining now.

I agree with your opinion Priority One, but no doubt they'd still harass him even if he wasn't paying anything. So, why not annoy them a little?

Not for long they wouldn't. They'd clear off because they have an unenforceable Agreement... yet Homer is paying them to stick around :D.... which is one of the reasons why this thread is so ridiculous.

Wow, well done you've established I'm paying them and they have no agreement. Well done, it's not like it wasn't already established in my first post. But again, you know this and just love this so much you have to keep posting, good for you, glad you're having fun.

Wow, well done you've established I'm paying them and they have no agreement. Well done, it's not like it wasn't already established in my first post. But again, you know this and just love this so much you have to keep posting, good for you, glad you're having fun.

I am Homer... I really am!! :lol:

Just spotted that they have an online payment system too. Doesn't seem to work via Firefox but okay with IE.

I belive the charge is about 20p + a % for each credit card payment and just 20p for each debit card payment.

Freepost and penny cheques cost them more to process and take up more time though so going to be sticking with that for now.

EDIT:

Fuzzybobble, if you are about I would love to see some new youtube clips of yours. Found

and have to admit it made me laugh, how a debt collector stayed on the phone so long when the only answers were yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaas and NO ! Edited by Mr_Homer_J_Simpson

As I've said before, if it cost you £50 a time to respond to me, how many times do you think you would ?

As if there could possibly be any doubt about this now.... there's no enforceable Agreement Homer :rolleyes:. Therefore, there's no reason why they would keep on contacting you unless they thought you were going to pay them... which you are. :lol:

Seems that you have some very deep anger/revenge issues going on.... maybe it's linked to all that head-banging in your avatar.... :rolleyes:

1pdonkey.jpg
  • Haha 1

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Clever really clever where did you find the template newspaper LOL

The Newspaper Clipping Image Generator - Create your own fun newspaper - fodey.com

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Homer, you have now gone too far. Personally, I am hacked off with your attitude. I will now unsubscribe to this thread and will not be bothering to read any others posted by you.

Fred

Oh look, another one returns.................

Yes, I agree. I find if funny how people go of in a 'strop' and then come back posting again.

'Are we there yet' Fred returns in second place. Sadly, the number one spot for quickest returner has already been taken by pinky69.

What a funny lot you are.

Oh look, another one returns.................

Homer, you really should try and read your own posts. Unless I'm mistaken, you started a second thread on the same subject. Yes, yes, I know I said that I wouldn't respond to another post of yours, but this is just too good to be true, it's manna from heaven to anyone in need of a good giggle.

It's like watching the Chawner sisters on 'Britain's got talent' or Gordon Brown talking to a Lancastrian pensioner. You just never know what idiocy is going to follow next. I know it's cruel, but you keep setting yourself up for it.

If there was an Olympic event entitled "Biggest fool on a public message board", then you would be the Steve Redgrave of our day.

I congratulate you on keeping us all amused.

By the way, did you realise that by sending 1p cheques, you are acknowledging the debt and restarting the 6-year clock?. Just thought I'd mention it.

Fred