Lowells / Cap1 can't produce a CCA now they have past over to Red

just_jue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread.

Can someone clarify... how long do creitors have to produce an enforceable CCA before the debt becomes unenforceable at law?

they can produce an enforceable cca at any time there is no time limit, however, if you have not paid, nor acknowledged any debt to them for 6 years 5 in scotland, then the debt becomes statute barred

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As they have sent you a letter threatening a doorstop visit re send the trespasses will be shot letter.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Another letter from them arrived today - dated the 1st November (took its time).

Asking nicely if I would be interested in a nice discount if settled before the 15th otherwise they will have to take further action.

I will have to batten down the hatches then!

Could you scan this letter or type it out word for word.

(I have feeling you could be getting a good bye letter very soon. I did :D)

Do NOT accept any "discounts".

If they thought they had a hope in hell, do you think they would be offering discounts at this stage?

Hi, they have responded to my 'in dispute' letting saying that they have supplied a true copy of the credit agreement and have fully satisfied their obligations.

What would be the best thing to do now.

Thanks

JJ

• 1 month later...
Lowells have now passed it onto Hamptons.

What is the best course of action now?

JJ

Hampton iLegal is the paramilitary wing of Lowells. They pretend they are a different company and use the word Legal in a futile bid to intimidate. In reality it is just another desk in the Leeds Threat Centre. It is staffed by the same threat monkeys. All they do is churn out the same empty threats on different notepaper.

You will understand to avoid any confusion we just refer to them as the Leeds losers.