Inadequate DPA responses - Anyone chased up?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Come in number nine, you're a credit risk Guardian 19/08/06

This interesting article from the Grauniad's saturday supplement suggestes what i'm sure many of us have strongly suspected for years: that banks have their own internal credit rating for customers, and that it's kept secret from us.

I just received a wad of paperwork from hsbc, which comprises my statements & nothing else... one of the things that really appealed to me about kicking off this whole process was to try and get the notes that the bank hold about me - i had my account from when i was a teen, and i know that for some years they kept a record of a scene that i caused using bad language in their branch, if they comply with DPA resopnsibly then that should heve been struck off the record longa go, but i still hope that they have kept a file including my more recent insults - calling staff 'blood-sucking vampires' several times due to their excessive bank charges...:D

anyway, i have received no record of any 'manual interventions' on my account (which makes me think i should have 'forgotten' to minus the charges that they re-payed me after i chased them in the past from my total claim!!) - if this system of scoring customers exists at hsbc then they should surely disclose that too,

soon as my claim is concluded then i will go after them for more records,

has anyone managed to get more than statements out of any of these blood suckers???

cheers all!! & big congratulations on reaching a big £2,000,000

My Thread: HSBC Glee!!!!

18/07/06 - 1st letter delivered by hand : £2,363.00,

01/08/06 - 2nd letter delivered by hand,

15/08/06 - Money Claim Online submitted.... £2,980.47 inc. interest & court cost

21/08/06 - offer of £1998.87 received = too late suckas!!!

22/08/06 - MoneyClaimOnline 'Acknowledged'

06/09/06 - 1st Letter received off D&G solicitors

15/09/06 - full offer made

20/09/06 - full payment + £50 received = £3030.47 :D