Smiths V Nationwide - Nationwide Paying Up!!! Yipeeee!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys,

I am a bit to this site, i have had an ongoing battle with nationwide n i have given up in last 5months until i read these success stories. I had a flexaccount with nationwide wen i use to live in london but aas soon as i moved after like 10 months i req the acct to be closed went into a local branch n canx all direct debits and told the guy i wanted it closed whcih he confirmed back. Around about 2006, i got a call from pple living at the address starting i have had loads of lttr from nationwide apparently its chrgs, so i called them up n was advised to go into the branch which i did, but unfortunately the branch manager wasnt really helpful maybe cos am black :mad: but never theless said i had to write into the branch which i did went back 2weeks later said they hadnt recd it, wrote another n went back same but this time said i had to write to the chrgs hq, which i did n there hasnt been a reply since.

I tried upgrading my current acct with barclays to student but it was declined as nationwide has writen it against me, i did go into the branch furious but was told off as the banks were going to courts n until the rulings there is nothing they can do!!!!:-x ..... but its against my name now n i really need to it out.

would appreciate it if anyone can tell me wut to do

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent News I Am At The Court Stage To They Defending All The Claim Just Sent All Evidence To The Court Now Waiting A Hearing Date So Getting The Gitters Myself But Just Want It Over With Now, I Also Sent In The Baliffs To Halifax Yeh!! Can't Wait Great This Is Just Waiting Now Yippee I Hope My Balance Goes Like That :( Not That Big Though But Never Mind Every Little I Get My Hands On Will Help Not Letting Them Get Away With My Cash No Longer :)

Excellent News I Am At The Court Stage To They Defending All The Claim Just Sent All Evidence To The Court Now Waiting A Hearing Date So Getting The Gitters Myself But Just Want It Over With Now, I Also Sent In The Baliffs To Halifax Yeh!! Can't Wait Great This Is Just Waiting Now Yippee I Hope My Balance Goes Like That :( Not That Big Though But Never Mind Every Little I Get My Hands On Will Help Not Letting Them Get Away With My Cash No Longer :)

Hi folks

Had most of my money back from nationwide after court action, but they refused to pay it all, so I went for judgement, and have now had the warrant for the bailiffs issued. however I now have a court date for the last couple of hundred that they want to defend. Apparrently the bailiffs will still go in can't wait!

Also sent in first letter re my other account with Nationwide, as I now have a parachute account, and they wrote back saying couldn't do anything because of this test case, so called the court and they told me to just continue, as even if the cases are stayed, it will still be in action when the final outcome is known, so go for it, don't hold back, you have nothing to lose.