Natwest saying i'm not in hardship anymore as i have kept account in order!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Natwest agreed to our financial hardship last june 09 and refunded charges, which was great, since the court judgment 09 they have been very good and not applied interest or charges, received a letter yesterday to say because i have kept bank account in order they now find me not to be in financial hardship and will start applying charges again!( although still unemployed and in arrears with mortgage/ utilities) I realize that i have been fortunate so far with NW, can i do anything about this?

i would p'haps copy evidence of mortgage and utility bills arrears to them, and respectfully request that you have kept them sweet through goodwill payments and that they should, likewise, reciprocate, otherwise you might well choose to pay what are, in fact, these more important debts first, as they actually are not classified as a 'priority' debtor in times of hardship.

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...