O2 Dongle Connection - Not connecting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help please?

Am using an O2 dongle connection, which has been working fine. Suddenly I'm getting "Invalid IP Address" and I cannot connect using this provider.

I checked the laptop using another connection and was able to connect to the internet no problems.

Anyone know what the problem could be.

Thanks in advance.

Could be as problem on your pc. I would try a System Restore to an earlier date when it was working.

I have a T-Mobile dongle which i have had problems with. Mine was connecting but my browser was saying it could not display the webpage. I tried my dongle on a friends laptop and it worked. I did a system restore which has fixed it.

Give it a try.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

I recently had to investigate a voda dongle for a friend.

After checking various things it turned out that all I needed to do was re-install the software.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Yes that sometimes does the trick! What happens is that the dongle should release the ip address everytime it disconnects sometimes thisdoes'nt happen and the dongles memory gets b;ocked = bit like a nervous breakdown!

I used to work in IT/AV at a University but then I had a nervous breakdown!