Heellpp Please...I Signed LEVY OF DISTRESS AFTER THE FACT AFTER MUM LET HIM IN!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries hunni, that's still pregnant - congrats btw - had it been a lot further than I would have said just turn up at the council with your bump!

Nintendo's vulnerable letter is excellent please use it.

Rae.

[Nintendo, is that the mythical vulnerable persons template that I can never find?]

Thanks Kelcou.

I am a bit of an owl too.

I am afrraid most of the correspondance is in my Car!

which because of the snow is halway up the village!

I have th "first notice her. Will scan it in.

Ross and Roberts...south west

Nintendo, I liked them. Would you mind if I kept copies to use? Up to you. It would be nice if Rach felt strong enough to follow your initial advice and keep the vulnerable aspect as a safety net. But, obviously, that's down to how she feels.

Rae.

Edited by RaeUK
Clarity. 'I liked them' does not refer to ross n roberts!

Ah, had many a happy dealings with R&R! They were a really motley crew many years ago, went through a 'nice' phase and now seem to have reverted back. [This was before I stumbled on the hallowed halls of CAG]. My car, coincidently, is stuck on the other side of my village. Not through snow but my own ineptitude to read the fuel gauge!

Rae.

postggj, I think she said most of her paperwork is filed in her car snowbound elsewhwere in her village. I'm curious to see what he levied on...

Rae.

[i stand corrected the receipt is now posted]

Edited by RaeUK
correction

i feel a form 4 on this one

Not yet. A Form 4 for fee irregularity rarely works in favour of claimants.

If the fees have been paid in advance then litigating the council is the way to go. it usually terminates the bailiffs contract with the council, and the bailiff is out of a job because all enforcement cases are suspended. You can do more damage with litiglation than with a Form 4.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

I don't even remember looking at it, Soryy I can't beieve I did that.

I think my mum said the washer and the dryer were on it. The T.V. 2 old sofas.

My car is registered to my address but my dad paid for it and has the reciept.- I don't think he wrote it down, but i need it for my work.

Don't worry hunni. Most of the 'night shift' have probably signed off now but you'll get a flurry of help tomorrow.

I'm no legal eagle but suspect you'll have confirmation that the levy is illegal. I don't think the washing machine should be there for a start.

As for the car, if your dad paid for it and it's his property - the Registered Keeper is not necessarily the owner and the dvla do not record owners - than he either needs to supply the bill of sale or - for about a tenner - make a statutory declaration as to ownership.

Please don't worry. You and your ex [you're both liable for CT] tick more boxes on the vulnerable list than I've seen for a while. Just follow the advice you're given and all will be well. You'll still owe the CT but you should end up with the debt back at the council and an affordable payment plan in place. Preferably one that your ex will share with you.

Rae.

Edited by RaeUK
typoo