Welcome are now officially dead and buried

RALALU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Driven by greed and wrongly directed power ozzy.. I really am astonished that they have not had a major government investigation from top to bottom. I suppose it just goes to show how corrupt the whole scenario is these days. I still dont think we will ever know how bad the banking industry as a whole was being fleeced. Closed shop to the tax payers. We have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

I dont as they never showed any of us any empaphy or even humanity.

That's not always true, certainly not in my experience.

The team at Milton Keynes were always sympathetic and helped me quite a bit.

I was disappointed mine got transferred to Cambridge.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

The team at Milton Keynes were always sympathetic and helped me quite a bit

Yeah helped you to pay them, lol . . . . as long as your playing by their rules they are your best friend, I remember me and my wife going for our first loan at their office, they made us coffee and sat us in a comfy room and added loads of insurance to our policy so we was guaranteed to be accepted for our loan, so sympathetic and helped us quite a bit too . . .

We can only base our opinions on our own experiences and what we learn as we research . . .

I was made to feel as a good customer that they were doing me a favour lol... Rushed re-write for £23,000 with no explanation that the figure was actually £72,000 with no cooling off period or pre contract. Bet they were rubbing there hands together when I left the office.

Driven by greed and wrongly directed power ozzy.. I really am astonished that they have not had a major government investigation from top to bottom. I suppose it just goes to show how corrupt the whole scenario is these days. I still dont think we will ever know how bad the banking industry as a whole was being fleeced. Closed shop to the tax payers. We have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

tameside council ,manchester (labour} has there pension fund tied up in cattles

need i say more

Yeah helped you to pay them, lol . . . . as long as your playing by their rules they are your best friend, I remember me and my wife going for our first loan at their office, they made us coffee and sat us in a comfy room and added loads of insurance to our policy so we was guaranteed to be accepted for our loan, so sympathetic and helped us quite a bit too . . .

We can only base our opinions on our own experiences and what we learn as we research . . .

No they did not help me pay them. I've refused to pay until my dispute is resolved.

The MK team spent a lot of time on phone with me trying to work out what the 1st branch I was with had done. MK also removed a load of charges they said were wrong, although cambridge who I am with now said they shouldn't have done so.

My loan was taken out at carcraft, I didn't even speak to Welcome until many months later.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

In that case you hit it lucky and might well have had a good bunch their, I like to believe that in every bad place their is some good but also aware of every good place their is bad. . . It is just unfortunate that in their world the good are a very few minority.

tameside council ,manchester (labour} has there pension fund tied up in cattles

need i say more

These are the major shareholders of CTT (the amount of shares and the

purchase cost)~:

Standard Life 71,935,274 £12,768,511

Standard Life Investment Limited 69,666,568 £12,365,816

Morgan Stanley Securities Limited 42,164,126 £7,484,132

Barclays Plc 36,913,395 £6,552,128

UBS Global Asset Management - Traditional 35,517,746 £6,304,400

F&C Asset Management PLC 22,877,446 £4,060,747

Lloyds TSB Group 17,882,900 £3,174,215

Tameside MBC re Greater Manchester Pension Fund 17,554,654

£3,115,951

FMR Corp 17,000,000 £3,017,500

Scottish Widows Investment Partnership Ltd 16,112,063 £2,859,891

My opinion only but thats why I think this whole Cattles downfall is taking so long. Pressure from the powers that be. I think thats why the bank charges case was lost in the end. Pressure from the man.

I dont as they never showed any of us any empaphy or even humanity.

I`m with You Ozzy!!! Not One of them is worth the Snot off the End of My Nose!!!

We Must be a Right Pair of *ASTARDS??? Not One Single Ounce of Sympathy!!!

They Know How to Kick you When Your Down M8. So They Deserve Exactly the Same From Me!!!

Cheers, MARK

That's not always true, certainly not in my experience.

The team at Milton Keynes were always sympathetic and helped me quite a bit.

I was disappointed mine got transferred to Cambridge.

Room To Let in Cambridge. Only Drawback is You Will be Sharing with Ex Welscum Employee/Monkey/Unsympathetic Lying, Cheating AHOLE!!!

Cheers, MARK

How do you define optimism? A Welcome Finance Branch Manager who irons 5 shirts on a Sunday.

Almost choked when i read that one.... how true

Any advice is freely given. Most of the advice given is information I have learnt from CAG and fellow Caggers. I am in no way legally trained, so please do not take my advice/opinion as gospel

I can't find anything to suggest there was going to be an anouncement today ?

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Makes for grim reading and I notice the Dark Lord Mandelson hovering about with his typical " everythings rosy in the garden " quotes..I could swear he operates Brown but where he sticks his hand to make brown talk I don't want to know...

Leave it to these buggers and we will all be plugged into the Labour Matrix pretty soon...;)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks