Virgin CC

bobbyh99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick question.

I have a Virgin CC and I received my statement and had until 22 November to pay my bill, I actually paid off the whole balance long before this date (approx £3k) on or around 7 November (soon after I received the statement).

I have now got another statement which shows that I owe £18 interest!

Can someone tell me if I am wrong, but why am I being asked for another £18? I thought interest had already been canculated and paid!

Thanks

BobbyH

The interest would of been calculated to a certain date eg. 31st October but would allow you more time to pay 22nd November. So the £18 would be from the 1st November to when the money cleared into their account.

The interest would of been calculated to a certain date eg. 31st October but would allow you more time to pay 22nd November. So the £18 would be from the 1st November to when the money cleared into their account..

Sorry to go back to this but would the same thing happen to the £18 then? or am I being a bit dim?

Sorry to go back to this but would the same thing happen to the £18 then? or am I being a bit dim?

Best thing to do is to ring them up and ask exactly what the account is showing.

I am going through something similar with a bank account. Paid off the overdraft to the penny last month then received a statement saying there where interest charges of approx £30 to pay. (That would be your £18

I went to the bank paid £30 and asked to close the account they refused saying that there will be another charge next month of £3 interest on OD interest of £30!

So you may find you will still owe a very small amount still (infuriating isn't it?)

So ring up and ask what the account is showing and if a small amount is due pay it or this will just continue each month.