Where Oh Where Is Tilly?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for a CAG Meet in Afghanistanshire?? ;)

:D

No thank you. I can't stand trying to navigate myself through that bloody Spaghetti Junction:mad:.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Whilst not wishing to fuel speculation nor cast assertations about Bill's fate or whereabouts, I found a strange + weird blood stained object secreted in my Tesco's carrier bag when I arrived home after leaving Leeds, which didn't belong to me + that I hadn't put there......

Iron.jpg

It looks like mine, but it ain't mine. I has to use it to iron my uniform for work!! Honest guv :)

This post is kindly sponsored by 'Brookie Patios Ltd'...A wholly owned subsiduary of 'All Things Choccie Is Mine R Us'. :)

I know as much as U do as to her whereabouts.

When I left Leeds I had assumed ja-de had tied her to the roof rack cos of the lack of room in the car, which was taken up with newly purchased road maps incidently. :rolleyes:

When I got to the off-licence where I'd picked her up from, before I went on to Oxford, there was just a piccie sellotaped to it...... nope, I didn't, I is definitely, NOT guilty, I most categorically state that I ja-de didn't sellotape anything to any ones roof rack!!

LeedsCAGMeet2009015.jpg

......Perhaps the Leeds Santa needed another 'lickle helper'? :confused:

:D

I is here !!! :p

welllllllll after being bashed with an iron tied to the roof rack and buried under the patio and only having a bucket and spade to dig myself out with, it was a bloddy long walk home from leeds :eek: soooooooooo now you know where i has been :rolleyes::p

Yer 'dirty' stop-out Tilly, yer should've give me a shout, I'd have give yer a lift to bus stop!! :p

Jan, I is here, just been very busy at work, it's a massive computer program, & I got to learn about 75% of it!! lmao

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Who is Wally? :confused: Was he at the Leeds meet?

Jan, I is here, just been very busy at work, it's a massive computer program, & I got to learn about 75% of it!! lmao

Ugh - least you're back now :) thought you'd had to work bad shifts

Who is Wally? :confused: Was he at the Leeds meet?

I didn't catch hunni's dad's name but I don't think it was wally.:-|

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

wheres-wally.jpg

He's got hunni's dad's stick though!!:shock:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.