Just had a strange call..

Lula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

from 08457 023 461 Saying that they were npower and could I give them the electric meter reading. I refused saying that I couldnt veryify that they were actually the people that they say they were.

Now, I am sure that no fraud could occurr from the meter reading, but still, I am not going to do their job for them, has anyone else had this?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

have u put that number into whocallsme.com

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Well, it looks like they "might" be reading the bill for the supplier, OR it might be a [problem] that takes your final meter reading and switches your supplier, either way, I will wait until the chappie comes and reads the meter or when a bill comes in with an estimated reading, I will ring them and let them know the true one.

I wouldnt advise anyone talking to this company and giving any details whatsoever, If the utilities companys want us to use them then they have to consult with us - Have they never heard of data protection?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

from 08457 023 461 Saying that they were npower and could I give them the electric meter reading. I refused saying that I couldnt veryify that they were actually the people that they say they were.

Now, I am sure that no fraud could occurr from the meter reading, but still, I am not going to do their job for them, has anyone else had this?

Seems like its from a company called Lowri Beck services. I would'nt give out any information either if I was in anyway unsure of you the caller was..