The Funding Corporation....URGENT HELP NEEDED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and thanks for your support guys, well as we guessed they aint been back, as yet.............and yeah when they came they did threaten to put a number plate recognition thing on the car so it would be logged as stolen, till my hubby reminded them it isn't actually stolen.... we did take a copy of their log,(that they tried to pass as a court order!!!!!!) but it didnt really say much other than they had been watching and knew car isn't here, it also referred to another address, which is not local to us, they said they were going to do a drive by it????????

Yes I agree with you both they are just trying to use scare tactics, and intimidate us, well it aint working.

We just about to send off a SAR to them, and

Be very interesting to see exactly what they got on us....

But at the mo all quiet here, we just waiting to see if they return, and what exactly their next move is.

No doubt I will be back soon with news....

thanks guys;)

EB you seem to have a handle on them, sounds like you did not fall for the lies... hang in there, the SAR should help.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

hi enraged

been laid up with knee again so been off line for a few weeks

brief update please

Hi postggi,

well things have started again, 1st the dca turned up last wk, trying their bully boy tactics, then this morning they turned up at 5.45am banging on my door.

Collector was told by us again that we want to see a court order before they take car, yet again he didnt have one, and reckoned he dont need one, he also wanted to know where we have been getting our advice from, as he said its all wrong. He waited for half an hour as he wanted a name and number, which we didnt give him. Hubby told him that we needed to sort out some stuff, and collector said he would go and return at lunchtime today.

So far we have printed off aletter to give him stating we revoke the license under common law for him or any reps to visit us, and that we want all communication in writing, though what good it will do I dont know!

At mo, we trying to see where we stand,legally, and chase up documents for proof that BOS in void.

Im getting so ****ed with these people who have no regard for the fact that my kids were in bed and had to go school. Also this guy thionkds he so clever, and is extremly cocky, which I have to be honest gets my goat, as I felt quite intimidated in my own house, so naturally I became quite agitated, and angry towards him, however decided to play him at his own game....

Now we are just waiting to see what happens when he comes back..

postggj

We never got very far from what you advised on your previous advice - had family issues that we needed to sort out.....we are now in receipt of benefits due to Redundancy....so at the minute we are:

1) still in possesion of car (hidden)

2) over 1/3 paid from initial agreement date

3) SAR completed - to be sent recorded today

4) in touch with Courts at Strand ref PF182 and B.O.S legalities - advised we need to fax stamped B.O.S before they will look into it - advised it will be 5 days before we get any response.

5) Wrights Recoveries made second visit today advising of repossesion order (On initial visit he claimed to have a Court Order....on being challenged on this visit he admits to "not having Court Order" AND denies ever saying so on initial visit!!

6) We advised them that we would not give them any info on where we were getting our advice & help from - though we did say that they would receive some written communication.....the contents of which, we did not specify.

Need advice fast please....they have upped their game

Any advice would be very welcome..

Edited by enragedbos

Hi postggi,

well things have started again, 1st the dca turned up last wk, trying their bully boy tactics, then this morning they turned up at 5.45am banging on my door.

Collector was told by us again that we want to see a court order before they take car, yet again he didnt have one, and reckoned he dont need one, he also wanted to know where we have been getting our advice from, as he said its all wrong. He waited for half an hour as he wanted a name and number, which we didnt give him. Hubby told him that we needed to sort out some stuff, and collector said he would go and return at lunchtime today.

So far we have printed off aletter to give him stating we revoke the license under common law for him or any reps to visit us, and that we want all communication in writing, though what good it will do I dont know!

At mo, we trying to see where we stand,legally, and chase up documents for proof that BOS in void.

Im getting so ****ed with these people who have no regard for the fact that my kids were in bed and had to go school. Also this guy thionkds he so clever, and is extremly cocky, which I have to be honest gets my goat, as I felt quite intimidated in my own house, so naturally I became quite agitated, and angry towards him, however decided to play him at his own game....

Now we are just waiting to see what happens when he comes back..

postggj

We never got very far from what you advised on your previous advice - had family issues that we needed to sort out.....we are now in receipt of benefits due to Redundancy....so at the minute we are:

1) still in possesion of car (hidden)

2) over 1/3 paid from initial agreement date

3) SAR completed - to be sent recorded today

4) in touch with Courts at Strand ref PF182 and B.O.S legalities - advised we need to fax stamped B.O.S before they will look into it - advised it will be 5 days before we get any response.

5) Wrights Recoveries made second visit today advising of repossesion order (On initial visit he claimed to have a Court Order....on being challenged on this visit he admits to "not having Court Order" AND denies ever saying so on initial visit!!

6) We advised them that we would not give them any info on where we were getting our advice & help from - though we did say that they would receive some written communication.....the contents of which, we did not specify.

QUESTION....if we were to purchase another car, would they be able to make any movements towards this, such as causing difficulty in/preventing us from using it in any way?

Need advice fast please....they have upped their game

Any advice would be very welcome..

Ok, EB-Don't give in-that's what they want. The tactics they use is heavy and upsetting. It is harrasment simple, did he give you any numbers-company card? If he comes a knocking again, can you video him or record him in any way? Remember he is an AGENT not a Baliff a Baliff would never act in this way. Tell him to leave you property if he fails tell him that you would consider it tresspass. If you can record him even better-I wished I did I would have stuck it on youtube.

See if you can get him to say he has a court order and ask for it...recorded.

If you purhcased another car he cannot touch it full stop, stop you using it or clamping it-Human rights act clause 7 (i think). Hang in there and keep pressing for the information (SAR) remember you can ask for EVERYTHING-phone transcripts the lot..

If he calls again at that time in the morning call the plod-tell them you have a stalker trying to break in.. that would raise questions..

Above all Hang in there.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

ive had three results from the funding co so far

with out going over your thread can you tell me the date you signed on the dotted line and the date the bos was registered

Thanks for your reply postggj...

To confirm Agreement commenced 20/04/2007.....B.O.S stamped 02/05/07

outside mandatory 7 clear days as mentioned in earlier postings......

Shouldn't it be 7 days from sign to stamp???...this reads 12 days...20/04/07 was Fri.....02/05/07 was Weds = 12 days incl w/ends x 2 ....8 days with no w/ends incl...????

Edited by enragedbos
LINK REMOVED

bos is invalid

must be stamped by the court with in seven days

it now reverts to a credit agreement, this would be tainted also as the agreement and bos are linked

if paid over a third and they repo, they will pay you back every penny in instalments with 8 % on top and a new car or money of value

how old is the vehicle and condition if you get my drift

i would go with my recomendation but the choice is yours

Guys...

Fantastic help and advice from Postggj & Trooper68....many thanks.....we're on a roll and going well...

Have removed all links to original doc shares to prevent the "upper hand" being "lowered"....;):D

Can be PM'd on request