The Funding Corporation....URGENT HELP NEEDED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My apologies :)

Have received "Recorded Delivery" TFC copy of BOS and CA.

Will upload if you would be kind enough to view fewer images than I posted earlier, I would be grateful.

Think I got carried away with posting to PB and sent lots up that I needn't have done..:confused:

New link will be available in morning...just in from work :|

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi postggj...how are you?

My wife started this thread off, and the posts are hers....I have scanned and stored all copies of agreement on photobucket as you requested in an earlier post within this thread.Link below...

TFC p_work first upload pictures by enragedbos - Photobucket

As yet, the BOS has not been posted as I have only just got in from work, it will be up in due course.

BOS is actually 12 days from agreement date...not, as stated, 17.

Yes, we still have the car...although it is hidden at the moment.

"Collector" has been round twice now for money or car - no ID - no paperwork at all, other than a black & white letterheaded letter from TFC.

He became very uneasy when I demanded to know who he worked for...was he a bailiff....can I see his ID....he disappeared very quickly!!!

...input please??

Thankyou in advance..:)

Hi Enragedbos

Looks like the BoS is Void. No agreement even better... I see that you posted up a Breakdown insurance, was this part of the package?

So now you need to challange the BoS at the High Court, you can from what I understand do it local, but that takes time.

A well structured letter would roll the BoS over.

Nice one EB

trooper68

Trooper68:)

AT LAST!!!!...

New link to docs we have received "Recorded Delivery" from TFC

....Bill of Sale (inc "Court Stamped") and Credit Agreement....

POINTS TO NOTE :

1) On page 3 of BOS "blanked out" is my name and my Wife's...(Wife's is spelled correctly on pgs BOS1 & BOS2...BUT incorrect BOS3)

2) Shouldn't it be 7 days from sign to stamp???...this reads 12 days...20/04/07 was Fri.....02/05/07 was Weds = 12 days incl w/ends x 2 ....8 days with no w/ends incl...????

Edited by enragedbos
LINK REMOVED

Hi Enragedbos

Looks like the BoS is Void. No agreement even better... I see that you posted up a Breakdown insurance, was this part of the package?

So now you need to challange the BoS at the High Court, you can from what I understand do it local, but that takes time.

A well structured letter would roll the BoS over.

Nice one EB

trooper68

Hi trooper68 :)

Breakdown insurance AND PPI were "sold" to us as "we would not be able to get finance without them"!!!!...looking at claiming this back as mis-sold...Breakdown insurance absolutely useless...when you be a "saddo" and read it front to back..(yes...I am THAT sad :rolleyes:), practically impossible to claim on anything should the need arise....and everything else in it was covered by our own Fully Comp insurance with "The Red Telephone People" ;)

Hi trooper68 :)

Breakdown insurance AND PPI were "sold" to us as "we would not be able to get finance without them"!!!!...looking at claiming this back as mis-sold...Breakdown insurance absolutely useless...when you be a "saddo" and read it front to back..(yes...I am THAT sad :rolleyes:), practically impossible to claim on anything should the need arise....and everything else in it was covered by our own Fully Comp insurance with "The Red Telephone People" ;)

Hi enragedbos

Well spotted, I would challange the BoS, it looks like it was sitting on a desk for a few days....challange it the sooner the better.

The are you going for the missold items, cos to me it looks like you are paying intrest on the items....is it me or am I going mad..

trooper68

Hi and thanks for all your advice.

How do I go about challenging the BOS?

Do I contact the company?, or go straight to the courts?

Thanks for help

EB;)

Hi EnragedBos

Two ways, the local county or direct to Supreme Court-which is faster.

Draw up a letter explaining why the BoS is void and register post it.

Here

The Supreme Court

Parliament Square

London

SW1P 3BD Switchboard: 020 7960 1500 or 1900

Facsimile: 020 7960 1901

I would give them a quick call first, they will give you the right approch.

hope this helps

trooper68

Hi EnragedBos

Here

The Supreme Court

Parliament Square

London

hope this helps

trooper68

Many many thanks for this trooper68..:):)

give me a few days on the agreement

any info on the insurance

policy doc

needs and demands

statement of price

underwriting sheets

etc etc

Many thanks for your continued input on this postggj :)

Only info we have on insurances and policy doc are individually broken down into criteria for qualifying claims...can be uploaded again if you wish?

As for ....

needs and demands

statement of price

underwriting sheets

...what exactly should I be looking for?...don't/can't see anything resembling these...?:?

Thanks

EB

Many thanks for your continued input on this postggj :)

Only info we have on insurances and policy doc are individually broken down into criteria for qualifying claims...can be uploaded again if you wish?

As for ....

needs and demands

statement of price

underwriting sheets

...what exactly should I be looking for?...don't/can't see anything resembling these...?:?

Thanks

EB

Hi

EB, In you case it looks like you have some paperwork missing, If it was me I would SAR them, either they have neglected to give your paperwork or its lost. They should have copys, you may be suprised how, its worth the wait- but act on the BoS first-the sar can take upto 40 days by law (data protection act 1998).

The SAR cost £10, use a postal order not a cheque.

Reg the letter.

trooper68

Hi

EB, In you case it looks like you have some paperwork missing, If it was me I would SAR them, either they have neglected to give your paperwork or its lost. They should have copys, you may be suprised how, its worth the wait- but act on the BoS first-the sar can take upto 40 days by law (data protection act 1998).

The SAR cost £10, use a postal order not a cheque.

Reg the letter.

trooper68

Thanks Trooper.....will have another sift through all paperwork again to see if I have missed anything...

...next step Bos...then SAR as you advise.

ever grateful for all help and advice offered...:)

Hi EnragedBos

Here

The Supreme Court

Parliament Square

London

hope this helps

trooper68

trooper68....

have just come off phone to Supreme Court (details which you advise above)....would appear to be incorrect advice.....they advise me that we cannot go to them direct - need to go through lower Court process...

1) County Court

2) IF successful THEN High Court

3) Succession Proccess will then raise to Supreme Court

In any circumstance The Supreme Court WILL NOT accept as being the first step....need to follow protocol and due proccess.

EB

Edited by enragedbos
spelling

trooper68....

have just come off phone to Supreme Court (details which you advise above)....would appear to be incorrect advice.....they advise me that we cannot go to them direct - need to go through lower Court process...

1) County Court

2) IF successful THEN High Court

3) Succession Proccess will then raise to Supreme Court

In any circumstance The Supreme Court WILL NOT accept as being the first step....need to follow protocol and due proccess.

EB

Hi EnragedBos

Really? Thats suprising, from what I understood is that to challange the BoS you could partition the (supreme) court to make summery review of the BoS. I understood that the County could not make rulling over a higher court, only pass it along...

May be someone else would know-anyone?

I'll have a read up in the mean time

But hay, a least your making headway. Keep at it buddy.

Trooper68

Speak to Royal Courts of Justice, Queens Bench Division. Based on The Strand

This section handles Bill of Sale registration.

The bill was clearly stamped / registered late, however this can be achieved by the funder by making a special application. RCJ will be able to confirm this for you either way and this is the crucial point of your case, ie whether you have one or not in terms of the Bill.

Speak to Royal Courts of Justice, Queens Bench Division. Based on The Strand

This section handles Bill of Sale registration.

The bill was clearly stamped / registered late, however this can be achieved by the funder by making a special application. RCJ will be able to confirm this for you either way and this is the crucial point of your case, ie whether you have one or not in terms of the Bill.

Thanks SOTJ :)

Will do this and keep fingers crossed...

EB

• 2 months later...

Bump

Hi all sorry not been on in a while to update you, but there was no change in the circumstances............UNTILL NOW!

This morning a guy turns up at house from "Wrights Recoveries" saying he's a baliff and come to repo the car, he has ID, and provides us with a letter from TFC saying how much we owe, arrears, personal info etc, and most interestingly that they have been watching us and know that the car has been hidden, and even that ive been using the bus, also seems they have followed me a few times when ive been visiting relatives, as they wrote on doc that they were going to do a drive by on my relatives house, which is about 20 miles away......

My hubby calmly spoke to them, and tried to reason with them, he explained to them that he is no longer working due to redunancy, and he has contacted tfc off ice to inform them, to which they said we needed to do a means test form(AGAIN) as soona s our benefits are sorted. However they insisted they want the car back TODAY!

He hung around for roughly 45 mins or so,knocking on the door asking things, and returning to the van then coming back and knocking again, repeatedly, and then another bloke gets out and they just stand on my path till I go out and tell them to stop stalking us, to which they get all cocky, so I tell them to F*#k off, a relative of ours had pulled up outside 5 mins or so earlier and was watching them, as soon as they realised they got in their van and drove off saying they would be back tomorrow.

I cant tell you how fed up of these people and company we are, we seem to be no further to sorting things out, we just dont know what to do,

What should our next move be?

What should we be doing to keep our car, and wipe off the debt they have lumbered us with?:mad::confused::mad::confused:

Bump

Hi all sorry not been on in a while to update you, but there was no change in the circumstances............UNTILL NOW!

This morning a guy turns up at house from "Wrights Recoveries" saying he's a baliff and come to repo the car, he has ID, and provides us with a letter from TFC saying how much we owe, arrears, personal info etc, and most interestingly that they have been watching us and know that the car has been hidden, and even that ive been using the bus, also seems they have followed me a few times when ive been visiting relatives, as they wrote on doc that they were going to do a drive by on my relatives house, which is about 20 miles away......

My hubby calmly spoke to them, and tried to reason with them, he explained to them that he is no longer working due to redunancy, and he has contacted tfc off ice to inform them, to which they said we needed to do a means test form(AGAIN) as soona s our benefits are sorted. However they insisted they want the car back TODAY!

He hung around for roughly 45 mins or so,knocking on the door asking things, and returning to the van then coming back and knocking again, repeatedly, and then another bloke gets out and they just stand on my path till I go out and tell them to stop stalking us, to which they get all cocky, so I tell them to F*#k off, a relative of ours had pulled up outside 5 mins or so earlier and was watching them, as soon as they realised they got in their van and drove off saying they would be back tomorrow.

I cant tell you how fed up of these people and company we are, we seem to be no further to sorting things out, we just dont know what to do,

What should we be doing to keep our car, and wipe off the debt they have lumbered us with?:mad::confused::mad::confused:

Ok, that is harrasment-fire off a harrasment letter (reg it) to the office of the collectors. Keep a copy for you records also you can hand one to the agent.

Did you send off a SAR? any reply?

trooper68

Classic 'Bully Boy' tactics designed to scare you into showing them where the vehicle is. I'm suprised they didn't come up with the classic "the police are involved", "the car has been logged as stolen" etc.

You should have gotten a copy of their wee log as that is serious harrassment.

This smacks of similar unlawful tactics used by Gemini International - these agents are in this game to play cat & mouse with customers they clearly class as fools. Stick to your guns - if I had known then what I subsequently found out upon litigating these ****s I could have saved myself a lot of grief.

A message for everyone to take on board - if they are really positively legally entitled to your car they wouldn't adopt tactics like pouncing in the hours of darkness, sitting outside your house etc. They would produce the paperwork with the police in tow to prevent breach of the peace and that would be that. The clandestine methods tell us that they know they're skating on thin ice.

And remember, this is civil law - don't rely on the police as they don't understand civil law and most coppers are idiots now in any case. The police will only serve a purpose in preventing any breach of the peace.

Bump

Hi and thanks for your support guys, well as we guessed they aint been back, as yet.............and yeah when they came they did threaten to put a number plate recognition thing on the car so it would be logged as stolen, till my hubby reminded them it isn't actually stolen.... we did take a copy of their log,(that they tried to pass as a court order!!!!!!) but it didnt really say much other than they had been watching and knew car isn't here, it also referred to another address, which is not local to us, they said they were going to do a drive by it????????

Yes I agree with you both they are just trying to use scare tactics, and intimidate us, well it aint working.

We just about to send off a SAR to them, and

Be very interesting to see exactly what they got on us....

But at the mo all quiet here, we just waiting to see if they return, and what exactly their next move is.

No doubt I will be back soon with news....

thanks guys;)