urgent advice needed

toasted
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have issued proceedings against Alliance and Leicester and I am about to amend my particulars of Claim which have to be filed and served by next Tuesday.

A and L does not accept that bank charges incurred after the test case was issued in 2007 are deemed to be in dispute. I need to know what authority if any, has established this point, to include in my pleadings.

Any help from the site team would be most appreciated

Cheers

Toasted

There is no formal authority as such. A&L are not one of the parties to the OFT litigation.

However they will be bound by the Supreme Court decision and by the findings of the OFT on fairness.

A&L are benfitting from the stays on charges cases and in fact it is clear from their website that although they are not part of the litigation, they know about it, they acknowledge it, they base their approach to charges complaints on it and they themselves are putting claims on hold pending the test case.

Clearly A&L are being very sneaky - having their cake and wanting to eat it too. Must be a Spanish thing.

http://www.alliance-leicester.co.uk/current-accounts/test-case-on-fees.aspx

Thanks Bankfodder, I am confused as it says on the website that all bank charges are deemed to be in dispute following the test case! I just wondered where that view came from.

Thanks for your help - toasted