Atos Health Care/postggj Taking Them To Court

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is a disgrace that when people that really needs legal does not get it. When corrupt MP's needs to defend their greed they can get it, something is very wrong???

Row over legal aid for expense MPs - *UK News - MSN News UK

My thoughts exactly when i listen to this on tv.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post has probably got locked up for flippin his lid at the judge hehe as you are aware this is beyond the feild of any normal judge and is a more specific and technical based case,partly because the agency ATOS is partly goverment funded and may pull a fast one at last minit....but we can only hope and pray

where is post im getting worried now

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

i know just how slimy ATOS can be so hopefully he has had time to recover or maybe they want to settle outside court...lol hope so but they will stipulate a gagging order ? this is a multi billion pound company so i dont expect to see any meaningful result

Indeed ill echo what patrickq1 has said, and if you need help we are here too.

PF

Hi Post

Been following your case but only just registered as had to ask how it went for you.

Hope your ok and things went your way,maybe not heard results because your still over the moon or maybe under the weather.

I too been in the Atos DWP loop since june last year and had my tribunal date for last fri at 2.40.

I was so looking foreward to finaly proving my case and showing the tribunal all my evidence ,surgeons letters,doctors letters,physios letters and med history since 1981.

then 2 days before tribunal got the findings from ATOS first tier tribunal SWEEEET they agreed the polish "doctor" (never worked in this country before statred work with ATOS) had made assumptions and didnt carry out medical properly and came to conclusions that had no written justification .

I was sooo looking foreward to showing that to the tribunal .

Then on fri morn the tribunal rang and said "you do not have to attend as we looked at your evidence and have allowed your appel "

I was so relieved but then after a few mins i felt somewhat cheated that i couldnt have my say and push for the full 36-39 points i should have scorred,i dont know what they changed my score to and they said i would have to wait to get the notification in the post so heres hopeing they gave me enough to keep the DWP off my back(no pun intended)..had spinal fusion on 17th feb .

I think if you can keep your cool and get every bit of evidence and info to support your claim you have a good chance of winning at tribunal BUT it is absolutly disgusting that when you most need help from the DWP and are at your lowest they make you go through months of hell just to prove you are telling the truth !

Sorry to rant been saving this up for months ,oh well next is the DLA appeal then the IND INJ BEN appeal then the CTB appeal.

When im able to work again might get a job at DWP i think im prob qualified now and i think they need some good people there .

LOL

Tech1,

Welcome to the forum as a new member.

A great first post I'm glad it went well for you.

PF

Hi Post

Been following your case but only just registered as had to ask how it went for you.

Hope your ok and things went your way,maybe not heard results because your still over the moon or maybe under the weather.

I too been in the Atos DWP loop since june last year and had my tribunal date for last fri at 2.40.

I was so looking foreward to finaly proving my case and showing the tribunal all my evidence ,surgeons letters,doctors letters,physios letters and med history since 1981.

then 2 days before tribunal got the findings from ATOS first tier tribunal SWEEEET they agreed the polish "doctor" (never worked in this country before statred work with ATOS) had made assumptions and didnt carry out medical properly and came to conclusions that had no written justification .

I was sooo looking foreward to showing that to the tribunal .

Then on fri morn the tribunal rang and said "you do not have to attend as we looked at your evidence and have allowed your appel "

I was so relieved but then after a few mins i felt somewhat cheated that i couldnt have my say and push for the full 36-39 points i should have scorred,i dont know what they changed my score to and they said i would have to wait to get the notification in the post so heres hopeing they gave me enough to keep the DWP off my back(no pun intended)..had spinal fusion on 17th feb .

I think if you can keep your cool and get every bit of evidence and info to support your claim you have a good chance of winning at tribunal BUT it is absolutly disgusting that when you most need help from the DWP and are at your lowest they make you go through months of hell just to prove you are telling the truth !

Sorry to rant been saving this up for months ,oh well next is the DLA appeal then the IND INJ BEN appeal then the CTB appeal.

When im able to work again might get a job at DWP i think im prob qualified now and i think they need some good people there .

LOL

if it were me i would screaming and still cary on with a action againt ATOS ORIGON for the simple fact that they were or had the intentions of cheating and causing extreme distress ,i would also send this to the national newspapers just for the fact that this is an absolute disgrace....

send a copy of your letter to BENEFITS & WORK for the attention of

(edit)

PATRICK

PS HE WILL CARRY THE FIGHT ON

Edited by ErikaPNP
commercial web address removed

Hi Tech. You may be interested in joining others in the forum to discuss ATOS. Some members are looking for campaigning ideas and there are petitions to sign.

If you pop into the "campaign" subforum you'll find the other members, here is the link Campaign - The Consumer Forums

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Where art thou postggj.

PF