Anyone had a refund yet ?

Apple
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. I'm new to all of this and probably if I spent enough time reading all the posts I'd get an answer - but I'm impatient.

Obviously I'm thinking I'll go after Lloyds for 6 years of charges on a now closed account and I roughly understand the process and will go through the template letters.... but ..... has anyone actually had their money back or are we still at the guinea pig stage ?

Thanks

Everyone seems to be getting their refund - but be prudent. treat yourself a if you are a guinea pig

• 3 weeks later...
Hello. I'm new to all of this and probably if I spent enough time reading all the posts I'd get an answer - but I'm impatient.

Obviously I'm thinking I'll go after Lloyds for 6 years of charges on a now closed account and I roughly understand the process and will go through the template letters.... but ..... has anyone actually had their money back or are we still at the guinea pig stage ?

Thanks

Mgizmogpc here, yes, just got one to day, in full, I filed Court Docs, they acknowledged, then entered a defence, but before I could return the Court Allocation Questionnaire they folded ( £3,000 almost ) so go for it matey, yeehah!!!!icon10.gificon10.gificon12.gif

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

Well it is Lloyds bank,but their credit card.

Got refund of charges after sending L.B.A.

I might have skipped a letter (1st request) and gone straight for l.b.a.by mistake they didn,t admit charges were excessive(i,m not saying serious correct admin charges are wrong just excessive ones for profit)"But as a gesture of goodwill i am arranging to refund the two charges.

If when i find its actually refunded do you think i should write and thank them?I,m inclined to as they capitulated quite quickly.Although like i said didn,t admit Penalty Charge excessive.

keep it up everybody.....

Lloyds credit card L.B.A.17th March/acknowledged 29th March,will reply in 5 working days.7thApril just before filing claim got positive letter back

john r

They did offer me full settlement but I didn't agree to the conditions they attached. The thread is here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3391

They filed their defence and I am returning my court allocation questionnaire tomorrow.

Lotta

In my case exchange of 3 in 1 Cards for 2 in 1 cards, no confidentiality etc. I hadn't written a cheque for years so I didn't need it and there are no defaults on my account. Be patient...icon12.gif

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks