NW Failed to file a defense..What Now?

brindle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi..

I have gone to money claim and NW have failed to file a defense within 28 days which ended yesterday.

How do I proceed now to reclaim my money.

thanking you in advance

To get my bloody money back from those thieving wunch of bankers!

You will need to wait till monday or tues for certain as i notice that the banks are putting in a defence after the deadline sometimes the next day and the courts are allowing this, but you will need to file for a default judgement.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Can I start the default judgement today on moneyclaim?

As the bank have had more than enough time and when they applied my charges they did not give me anymore time.

To get my bloody money back from those thieving wunch of bankers!

Yes i believe you can. File away, just be aware the banks may ask for the default to be overturned which from what i can see this is what happens.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

I'd wait, till Monday or Tuesday as stated. Natwest's 28 days were up today (12th) for my claim and they arrived this morning, however when I phoned Moneyclaim yesterday they told me Natwest would have had till Monday. Even then people have been reporting that Natwest have filed their defence on the 29th day.

I assume a copy of their defence goes to court and not just the claimant? Otherwise (as it came normal post), what would stop someone saying they've not received anything?