chipped tooth on fruit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, got some great help on these forums last time so thought i would ask this even though it may well be a long shot...i bought some nectarines from asda and basically chipped the front of my tooth on (presumably) the stone in the centre. i did not realise i had chipped my tooth until i had finished. the nectarine was very cold but i thought nothing of it and im also aware that nectarines have naturally occuring stones, which asda customer services pointed out!i have eaten hundreds of nectarines before and also have never had any problems with my teeth. i asked asda to refund the dental bill (worth a try) which was £30 but they said no. therefore should i put this down to my misfortune or does anyone have any other suggestions to get a refund. i realise its a small amount to most people but to me its relevant.many thanks for any help offered

tell god not to make fruit with stones in.....

.....is this post for real or a wind up?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Asda are notorious for this. I bought a banana and peeled it before eating it, and threw the skin on the floor. Later I slipped on said skin and injured my back so I will, of course, be suing them because of this. Nowhere on the banana was there any warning labels telling me not to put the skin on the floor in case I slipped on it.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I agree take them for everything they have!!! injury lawyers for you!! I hate it when you hurt yourself on fruit. It happened to me with a grape once, it was meant to be seedless I am sueing for £80 mil.

Damm this one cracked me up! Can I sue CAG for allowing this? I hurt myself laughing

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

i dunno actually

i'd be happy to represent the piece of fruit accused of causing this damage to a human.

i think it needs to be 'squashed' as soon as possible....

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

did you have a piece of skin stuck......

surely you mean 'pithe' or 'pip'

dx

and they

no I meant the pit

n.

The single central kernel or stone of certain fruits, such as a peach or cherry.

tr.v., pit·ted, pit·ting, pits.

To extract the pit from (a fruit).