Cooking with Halogen Cookers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

gone a bit quite of late

some idea''s here and cooking times for Asda's quick meals

Sarah is adding a lot as soon as she can

Cooking Times for Asda Ready Meals in Sarah-Jane's Halogen Convection Oven Cooker Recipes

explaining the times on the packet and how long it took in the halogen to cook, they seen to be be done in half the time etc

so if you have done any of your own please post pic's and temp / times it took, will help

not just Asda's anything you buy Sainsbury's Tesco Icelands etc etc

Kip

Mrs Kip keeps telling me to stop looking @ the cakes on the other posts on there I cant have them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a BARGAIN for those of you that want to get a Halogen Cooker

if you have a Makro card or you know someone with one that can go in your local Makro

next wed on offer @ £19.99 plus vat, the extra's kit , extender ring etc can be found on other posts in the thread etc

halogenmakro1999.jpg

quick message for them nice girls in the "Greenoch Call Centre" that have been looking in, join up on the forum and say hello , and dont be afraid to ask anything about the cookers

there was poor old sheba-dog at 7am yesterday morning carrying 5 big boxes out of MAKRO yesterday morning , there only had 6 on display

I wonder it anyone else managed to get 1 @ the great price :idea: :idea:

there was poor old sheba-dog at 7am yesterday morning carrying 5 big boxes out of MAKRO yesterday morning , there only had 6 on display

So you carried the heavy one Kip?:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

not me guv, but fivenecks left here last night having to carry 3 of them , I did help him out with a little trolley to do it with , I musr get one of them £1 things off a sainbury trolley to put on, :D

thanks Max

I take it its new and just set up

it would be nice for a forum just for the cookers,

if you want any of the pics by myself, sheba-dog , fivenecks , let me know, and if you ask the other regulars i am sure they wont mind

wish you luck in setting it up

their is a lot of basic information posted in the 300 plus posts on here, which may help you

regards

Kip

no problem Max

it would be great to have a dedicated forum as a few of CAG members now have halogen cookers and all the advice , recipies , how to do things explained would be great , there is a link few posts back where Sarah who has a website ( silicone products, baking trays cake tins etc etc ) that has some bits of what she has done already in it.

I normally keep this thread updated to the best deals around in buying them also

Ps, you can post on here also of what you have done in yuors , recipies , pics etc etc , we will of course keep this running

regards

Kip

logged in there ok

come on guys and girls , Max has done what some of you asked for, lets see what we can do

but we should also keep this running,

regards

Kip

logged in there ok

come on guys and girls , Max has done what some of you asked for, lets see what we can do

but we should also keep this running,

regards

Kip

I have set you up as moderator as discussed in the PM feel free to make any changes required. ;)

:eek:

You wanna rephrase that :p:D

I'll rephrase it for you Kip.

"The girls are lazy bone idle so and so's and need to get their ar**s into gear".;)

Don't thank me Kip, it's my pleasure.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

ok todays special ;)

done the swirl cake that is other posts , but this time done it in the Bundit Silicone mould like Bookie did he banana cake in

2 slices already gone :oops:

swirlcakecut.jpg

Ok who's the Gannet?, 2 slices missing, it's not even cold yet. . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers