What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have been to hospital with a friend to get results of biopsy and you have guessed it ............its cancer. It wa sthe very same clinic I attended with mum so am very pi**ed off tonight. When is all this sh*t gonna stop !

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been to hospital with a friend to get results of biopsy and you have guessed it ............its cancer. It wa sthe very same clinic I attended with mum so am very pi**ed off tonight. When is all this sh*t gonna stop !

Awful news. :( But you are good friend to have gone with them, despite the memories.

Hugs to you and your friend. xx

Snowing again ...

Tis here too :-(

OH not happy it's started in time for work again.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Tis here too :-(

OH not happy it's started in time for work again.

Lots and lots of snow in Cheshire - and still coming down!!

Good luck to anyone having to go to work/get home today!

Jan

I didn't wake up until 11.00am:eek: as it is that dark outside that it looked like it was only about 7.30am. No snow though, only lots of rain.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Pulling my hair out doing a 2010 tidy up on my computer :mad:

All legal docs are all over the place with not very good names making it hard to find.

Has taken two hours so far, but nearly there

All nicely named too:)

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Elderly father having a relapse (again)!!!!!!!!! as I get ready to leave, making me feel guilty, when I have done nothing wrong!!!!

You know you haven't been a bad boy - -We can't always deal with with what we don't want to deal with - best of luck & loves...

Pulling my hair out doing a 2010 tidy up on my computer :mad:

All legal docs are all over the place with not very good names making it hard to find.

Has taken two hours so far, but nearly there

All nicely named too:)

PF

Tis a nightmare - and why ALL legal firms have document management programs. So we know they're lying when they say they can't find things or can't trace them back (as you already know!) .....

Negativity and apathy.:mad:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Caro!

Let's stop this desease now and make a positive move to your Campaign thread now!:D

Thank you Termi. I can move on now.:-D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/240365-bank-charges-campaign-continues.html#post2675392

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That's why I've put a link in my sig. Thanks:D

I found out an ex-bf died last year from testicular cancer. Past history but still it's a shock to read about it when he was 3 years of my life. That's 4 of my ex's that are gone..perhaps I'm a jinx :(

Did I mention the parking ticket., wrongly issued..not a good day. And we still have a flipping gas leak outside that's worse since they drilled holes everywhere.

Rant over..feel better now.