Argos...another good story for a change

IdaInFife
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks,

Had dealings with Argos today, very good may I say.

Went to help dad take down their 'pop-up' gazebo.

Hashy dad ended up twisting one of the side legs and therefore 'pop-up' no more.

Called the number on the intructions to see if can buy replacment leg as if not was still useable but just had to use a screwdriver to take down and put up.

Cannot get replamcent bits, was told take the old on back to local store and the would replace the whole thing :eek:

I had already stated it was our fault and confirmed again that this would be replaced free of charge.

was even told " I know this was a home delivery and really sorry but need you to take back the old one to the local store and pick up your new one and we will refund your original delivery charge as well"...even more :eek:

she even reserved one and duly dad sent to Argos today and come back with brand spanking new gazebo - no questions asked.

Just thought they deserve a mention

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)