Just an idea

natalie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went to open my back-up account today at Lloyds and found out something very interesting, if someone refers you, then both the referer and the referee receive £40 when a total of £500 goes into the account in the first 2 months (it doesnt have to stay in the account.)

Now this got me thinking, if we all referred each other and put in and took out £500 within 2 months,even if each person donated only half of their £40 thats a lot of law books for the site!!

What do people think?

Natalie

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

We couldn't possibly comment :D

Whilst donating to the group is a great idea, I have a better one: let's all recommend each other, and all our friends, open the accounts, close them again and take the bank for a huge amount of free money...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

A & L are doing the same, but they are offering £50 to both the referer and the referee. I didn't see anything about a minimum amount being put in either

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

...what they give with one hand, they take away with the other...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, so please delete and accept my apologies if not, but here goes.

I have 5 ING Direct vouchers, internet savings account, just £1 deposit to open the account, pays 4.5% AER.

Each voucher gives the bearer a £10 bonus and gives me one too. PM me if you want one, I will be more than happy to donate my "commission" to this site.

I only mouth my opinion, please look elsewhere for sensible advice! :)

perhaps you should be recommend lloyds for now. think how much money you could get out of everyone opening up a new parachute account at lloyds.

That's what I was thinking, only instead of me personally making money, it would be donated to the site for books etc, if a & l aredoing the same with no minimum deposit who's to say we couldn't do both! :twisted:

I mean, c'mon if they're offering these things lets take advantage of them!

If anyone wants to do it PM me for account details(should get them today) and maybe someone who has an account with a&l could make themselves known to do the same. Or perhaps the mods could be first referral to set up an account for the site and that account refer all others,

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

If anyone wants to do it PM me for account details(should get them today) and maybe someone who has an account with a&l could make themselves known to do the same. Or perhaps the mods could be first referral to set up an account for the site and that account refer all others,

If BF opened up the account, it would be a fantastic way to get the money directly for the book fund! [might raise a bit of suspension those, having hundreds of people signing up lol

Just noticed though, on MSE, that A & L are due to drop this bonus to £25 in the next few weeks

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Could all those opening a parachute account at lloyds please clear the doors whilst I get the F**k out of there; the grass is definately NOT greener on this side of the fence. In other words " Look out; it's an ambush!!" :!::!::!:

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

As one who is about to be ejected from Lloyds, all I can say is that the staff at my branch are marvelous, and do all that they can. The problem is the senior management.

All banks are the same - maximise profits - the 6 figure bonuses depend on it.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

As one who is about to be ejected from Lloyds, all I can say is that the staff at my branch are marvelous, and do all that they can. The problem is the senior management.

All banks are the same - maximise profits - the 6 figure bonuses depend on it.

I was about to say the same, they are all as bad as each other, but if we can get something out of them then I'd say its worth it, we're not saying lloyds is not as bad as any other bank Mgizmogpc just that this is an opportunity to take advantage of them.

What do the mods think about this?

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks