What are you listening to now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently trying not to listen to the Queen's Jubilee concert. I've been watching You Tube all night but turned the volume right up when Elton John came on. One old Queen celebrating another.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Snoring! :roll:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I receive many funny emails and just catching up on them whilst erasing over a thousand unwanted advertising emails etc. I've been very constructive and caught up more on house jobs whilst on ann leave so just chilling and cleaning out the email dept and the funnies are making a tedious task easier to do.Here's one

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=yEH4Yum4nN4&feature=youtu.be

heart 106.2 and trying hard to guess the voices for £60k

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

There is a clue as to what catergory the mystery women's voice belongs too and as I understand it, it will be an actress. If you check out the female actress wrong guesses that whittles it down. I've had a name for some time now for the female so I may give it a go:-D