JW v HSBC Loan PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I couldn't agree more aa - they've had it their own way for too long , and even now they're using OUR money(as taxpayers) against us to further their ill-gotten gains .....

As you say , it's time ICO ,FOS and OFT and all the other financial 'watchdogs' , watched out for us , not the banks ......

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

I got another letter with a leaflet this time.

They will respond to my letter regarding the PPI within four weeks, but it might take up to eight weeks. :(

The leaflet is the "Listening to your comments" one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Got another letter this morning.

I regret to advise you that our enquiries into the circumstances surrounding your complaint are not yet complete.

As we are fully committed (yeah right) to treating all our customers fairly (please excuse me whilst I choke) , our aim is to investigate complaints in the order in which they are received and at present we are dealing with complaints received prior to your own (lots of them probably :rolleyes:) . I would like to assure you however that a full investigation into your concerns will be completed and we will write to you within the next four weeks to update you on our progress. (obviously trying to find something to wriggle out of the mess they have got themselves into)

Please accept my sincere apologies for the conitued delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you require any further information or assistance, please call me on the above direct line.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

I'm sure you'll find a suitable reply , jo -:rolleyes: when you've finished choking that is ..... :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

There are a few choice words I would like to say, but I think they would probably make you blush Dukey.

I have just re-read the letter and found that the cheeky so and so's have put 'without prejudice' on the letter.

I wonder why they did that :rolleyes:

'without prejudice'

Well two can play at that so remember to use it when replying and you dont want it poduced in court.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 4 years later...

I know this is very, very old thread but I thought that I should take this opportunity to give you all an update.

Back in 2009 I went for the claim for PPI and unfortunately HSBC turned me down. Unlike me, and also with various things going on in my life, I decided not to carry on.

Last week, I thought that I might go for it again. I wrote another letter asking for a copy of the loan agreement together with the supporting PPI documentation.

Today I received a settlement letter for £2,100!!!!!!!

Whoop whoop