PCN Outside my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quite freqeuntly receive pcn's outside my house due to a 1hr parking bay, I have nowhere else to park so it's just down to luck, I seem ok in an evening through to morning but been unlucky the odd sunday when I've had a night out and a lie in. I've checked the details with information on here to see if the tickets correctly issued on the last two pcn's it states the colour of my vehicle is 'unspecified'? is this still a valid ticket? Also is there a way I can check the signage and layout of the parking bay is correct. It's false promises from the council, they promised resident parking and permits but just made the whole road 1hr.

Thanks in advance.

The colour of the car is not a required field so (I think) may just default to "unspecified" if the CEO doesn't record the colour.

Signage and markings may be worth checking, if you can take pics of the road and signs and post on here there are many road signage experts. :)

Sounds like you need to get the neighbours together to tackle your councilas to why they didn't give you permits as (allegedly) promised.